aiims bhub associate professor application 2015, aiims bhub associate professor recruitment 2015, aiims bhub associate professor notification 2015, aiims bhubneshwar associate professor form 2015
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneshwar has released the latest notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates and talented candidates in the field of the Professor, Assistant Professor Associate Professor and Additional Professor the candidates interested can apply through online for more details check below.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Associate Professor Application Form 2015:-
The aspirants interested in the Latest vacancies can go for the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences ) has invited the application for the recruitment of the candidates in the field of Assistant Professor, Professor, Additional Professor. Associate Professor on 20th July 2015. The candidates interested in the application can apply online through our official web site of AIIMS that is www.aiimsbhubaneswat.edu.in the candidate should first have to read the full notification carefully about the age limit, Educatio qualification, Eligibiliy criteria then fill the application and submit the form on or before 8th August 2015.
Details and Important dates of AIIMS Recruitment 2015 :-
- Name of the Organization :- All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS)
- Name of the exam :- recruitment by AIIMS 2015
- Job role :- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Additional professor etc
- Vacancies :- 244 post
- Date of application :- 20th July 2015
- Last date of Application :- 8th August 2015
- Official web site :- www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Eligibility criteria :-
- Age Limit :- The candidates should not be more than 50 years
- Education Qualification :– for Professor and Additional Professor the candidates should have post Graduate degree from MD/MS from a recognized university.
- Post details:- for Professor :-43 Additional Professor :- 38 Associate Professor :- 73 Assistant Professor :- 90 total :- 244
- Application fee:- For General / OBC candidates :- Rs. 1000/ and for SC/ ST candidates :- Rs. 300
- Payment mode through Online or cheque to payable bank of India.
- Selection Process :– the candidates will be selected based on the performance in Interview after the written test.
How to apply Online for the AIIMS Recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidates should first click on Direct Link that is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in then
- Candidate has to read the full notification about the Eligibility criteria then apply Online
- By filing full details about Name, education qualification, Age limit etc..
- Then pay fees Online through cheque and then pay at bank
- After filing the form submit it and take the print out for future use.
For more details and Latest update the candidate has to regularly visit the official web site of AIIMS Bhubaneswar.