AIIMS Sr Resident/Demonstrator Jobs Jan 2017 Notification Online Apply, Admit Card
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has published the recruitment advertisement to fill Senior Residents and Demonstrator vacancies. Contenders who are looking for latest AIIMS Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Interested aspirants can apply online for AIIMS Demonstrator Stage-1 Recruitment 2017. Details regarding AIIMS Senior Resident eligibility, application form, selection process, etc, are available below.
Overview of AIIMS Resident Stage-1 Advertisement 2017
Association Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of the Post: Senior Demonstrator and Resident.
Application Process: Online.
Article About: AIIMS Recruitment 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2017
- Medical Candidates: MD/MS/MDS in the respective discipline.
- Geriatric Medicine: MD in Geriatric.
- Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorder: MD Pulmonary, Chest, and Respiratory Medicine.
- Emergency Medicine Vacancy: Post Graduate degree in Emergency medicine/MD medicine.
- Laboratory Medicine Post: MD in Laboratory/Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry.
- Palliative Medicine Job: Post Graduate degree in Palliative/Anesthesiology/Medicine/Geriatrics/Oncology.
- Non Medical Vacancies: Candidates should posses M.SC /PHD degree in concerned subject.
- Senior Demonstrators: M.SC in physics with 1-year experience.
To apply for AIIMS Stage 1 Vacancy candidate age should be 33 years as on 31.07.2016. This is relaxable for Reserved Categories as per rules.
AIIMS SR Resident Selection Process:
Stage 1: a computer based online test is conducted for SR Resident/Demonstrator post.
Stage 2: Candidates who clear stage 1 examination will be further qualified to appear in Interview (Stage 2).
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Application Starts From: 21st Oct 2016.
- Last Date to Apply: 10th Nov 2016.
- Exam Date: Updated soon.
Applicants of AIIMS SR Resident job need to pay the application fee online. Candidates are advised to refer official website for details regarding application fees.
How to Apply for AIIMS Senior Demonstrator Post 2017 Jobs
- Log on to the official web portal of AIIMS.
- Search for Recruitment tab in the home page.
- Click on that tab.
- Check for SR Resident/Demonstrator Application form.
- Click on that link.
- Read the official advertisement carefully.
- Upload recent photo & signature of the applicant.
- Pay the exam fee.
- Submit the AIIMS SR Demonstrator Stage-1
- Download the form and take print out of it.
AIIMS SR Resident /Demonstrator Admit Card 2017
The eligible candidates will be intimated about exact time and place of written examination through Admit card. AIIMS Stage 1 Exam Admit cards will be uploaded on websites. Candidates are required to take print out of Admit Card & produce the same at examination center for written test.
AIIMS Senior Demonstrator Stage-I Results 2017
All the candidates those who have appeared in the AIIMS Stage 1 Exam can check their results on the official page. Commission will declare the AIIMS Results on the website after few days of the commencement of exam.
Official Link: wwwaiimsexams.org