Allahabad High Court Notification 2016 ARO/RO 409 Jobs Apply Online
The recruitment notice has been updated by the अल्लाहाबाद हाई कोर्ट Allahabad High Court to fill up the 409 vacant seats. The positions are for असिस्टेंट रिव्यु अफसर Assistant Review Officer-ARO and रिव्यु अफसर Review Officer RO in the high court. The postulants who are interested and have completed the required education can now grab the opportunity. The officials are looking for the eligible candidates to fill the up the seats, as the selection will be done based on the merits. The recruitment board will conduct the selective exams to the applicants based on which the selection will be done.
The details regarding the Allahabad HC Eligibility Criteria, Application process is mentioned in the article. The aspirants following the instructions can submit their forms easily. The contenders can get the complete notification details from the article below and complete the application process before the last date.
Essential Criteria Required for the Allahabad HC ARO Jobs 2016:
The aspirants who are interested can now check the eligibility criteria and only the postulants who satisfy the below conditions must apply online. The requirement is-
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- She/ He must have completed their bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or University.
- The postulant must have the computer knowledge with data entry skills, Word processing, and computer operations.
- The candidate must have the certification in Computer Science diploma Degree from an NIELET/DOEACC Society or CCC Certificate in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- The postulant’s age must be minimum 21yrs to max 35yrs as on July 1st
Note: For more brief details about the education & age relaxation, check the official notice through the mentioned link below.
Processing Fee Details:
The application fee must be paid by the applicants as per the category requirement mentioned below:
- OBC/Gen: Rs.750/-.
- SC/ST: Rs.500/-.
Salary Offered for ARO/RO Jobs of Allahabad High Court:
The stipend offered to the-
Review Officer: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- GP Rs.4800/-.
ARO-Assistant Review Officer: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- to Rs.4600/-.
Overview of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016:
Recruiting Department: Allahabad High Court.
Position Name: Assistant Review Officer, Review Officer.
No: of Positions: 409.
Notice About: Allahabad HC RO Bharti 2016.
Mode of Application: Online.
Website Address: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2016:
RO Officer (Review Officer): 343.
Assistant Review Officer-ARO: 66.
Important Dates of Application:
Application Start Date: November 18th, 2016.
Last Date: December 15th, 2016.
Assortment Process of Allahabad ARO/RO Vacancy 2016:
The selection of candidates will be done based on the merits obtained by them in the below exams-
- Written Examination.
- PI-Personal Interview/Skill Test.
Note: The selection process may change based on the number of postulants applied.
Allahabad HC Jobs Apply Online 2016 Process-
- The candidates who are interested need to apply can open the official website.
- Open the recruitment section from the front page.
- Check for the appropriate link of advertisement from the list.
- After the registration process, pay the application fee as per the requirement.
- Complete the form by entering the details in it.
- Upload the required documents as prescribed in the notice.
- Submit them, and save the application number.
The candidates must save the application/registration number which will be useful later.
Details about the Written Test of High Court Allahabad:
The officials will conduct the written exam for the applicants, for which the postulants will be in search of Allahabad HC ARO Admit Card 2016. This will be made available on the website soon before the exam date. The notice will be updated by us shortly once the application process is completed. The contenders can also get the details about the Allahabad ARO/RO Syllabus 2016 details along with the results, merit list etc updated time to time. Stay tuned to the page to be updated with all the recruitment news.