AP TRANSCO Asst Engineer Admit Card 2016 APSPDCL AE Syllabus, Pattern
AP TRANSCO – Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation has published the exam pattern and syllabus details for recruitment test. AP TRANSCO has released the Assistant engineers recruitment notification for 200 posts in the month of July 2016 at the main portal. Interested candidates after checking the eligibility norms are applying in large number through the official website. Now the applicants can find the latest information is about the Exam pattern, syllabus details, and previous years model papers for written test.
Notification details of AP TRANSCO AE 2016 :-
- Organization name: Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation – AP TRANSCO
- Examination name: AP TRANSCO AE Recruitment Exam 2016
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer posts
- No.of Vacancies: 200 Posts
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Application Mode: Online
- Content is about:- Exam pattern, syllabus, and others
- Official Website: www.apspdcl.in
Applicants of AP TRANSCO can check undiminished details about the written examination like syllabus covered, exam pattern is given at our page move forward and check it.
Exam pattern for Assistant engineer posts:-
- The examination compromise of Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)
- Each questions compromise of four alternatives with one correct answer
- The paper will be in two languages English and Telugu.
- For more details about syllabus is mentioned below.
Syllabus for AP TRANSCO Assistant engineer posts 2016:-
- Electrical circuits:-
KVL, KCL, Node and Mesh analysis, Star/Delta transformation, Electromagnetic, Induction, Mutual Induction, AC fundamentals.
- Electrical Measurements:-
Bridges and potentiometers, PMMC, Moving coil, Moving iron, Dynamometer, Induction type measuring instruments, Measurement of voltage, Current, Power, Energy, Power factor, Digital voltmeters.
- Control Systems:- Principles of feedback control systems, The transfer function, block diagram reduction, Signal flow graph.
- Digital Electronics:–
Characteristics of the p-n diode, Zener diode, BJT, FET, Amplifiers, Biasing, Low frequency, High-frequency equivalent circuits.
- Electrical Machines:-
Single phase transformer, Equivalent circuit, Phasor diagram, Tests, Regulation, Efficiency, 3-phase transformers.
- Power Systems:-
Basic power generation concepts, Transmission line models and performance, Underground cables, String insulators.
- Electricity Utilization:-
Electric heating, Resistance heating, Induction heating, Dielectric heating, Electric traction, Lighting calculations.
- Power Electronics and Drives:-
SCR, IGBT, MOSFET, Static and Dynamic characteristics, Triggering circuits, Phase control rectifiers, Bridge rectifiers.
Letter and Symbol Series, Odd One Out, English Alphabet Problems, Ranking, Dice and Cubes, Blood Relations Direction, Syllogisms, Missing Numbers Series. Matrix & Analogies.
- General awareness and science:-
Static GK, General Science, Current affairs, Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
Admit card details:-
Candidates who are applying for the AP TRANSCO Assistant engineer posts can download their admit card for written examination from official website 15 days before recruitment test. Exam dates and admit card details will be given shortly at the main portal of AP TRANSCO.
Final words:- For further more updates about AP TRANSCO Assistant Engineer posts keep in touch with our articles.