AP Universities Assistant Professor Associate Jobs 2016 Notification, Application Dates
Andhra Pradesh Common Selection Board is inviting the online applications from eligible and talented candidates in teaching department. To fill up 1385 vacancies as Professors, Associate and Assistant Professors posts in Andhra Pradesh Government approved college. So candidates who are in search of latest government jobs can use this opportunity of teacher jobs. For more information about application process, eligibility criteria should move forward and check it.
Recruitment details for AP Universities job 2016:-
- Organization name:- Andhra Pradesh Common Selection Board
- Exam name:- AP universities 1385 professors and various posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 1385 posts
- Post name:- Professor, Assistant, and associate professors
- Job location:- Andhra Pradesh
- Job category:- Government
- Applying mode:- Online
- Content is about:- Release of notification
- Website:- www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as Andhra Pradesh Common Selection Board which is organized to recruit the skilled and eligible candidates as per requirement in various departments. Freshly, AP Common selection Board has announced AP Universities 1885 posts recruitment notification as Professor, Assistant, and associate professors posts in teaching department.
Willing and prospective candidates should have to ensure themselves about eligibility conditions first like education qualification, age bound, application fee, the process of selection and steps to fill up application form are clearly given at our page.
Vacancy details as per University wise:-
|Name of university
||Professor||Associate professor||Assistant professor||Total|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar||5||10||33||48|
Instructions for AP Universities teaching posts recruitment 2016:-
- Education qualification:- Candidates who wish to apply for AP universities posts should have to complete the graduation and Post graduation from any recognized university and board.
- Age limits:- Applicants of AP universities should satisfy the age limits as per official notification and age relaxation applies as per government norms.
- Application fee:- Applicants of AP University teacher posts should have to pay a certain amount as application fee which will be given shortly at the official website.
- The method of selection:- The officials of AP Universities will be shortlisting candidates based on their performance in conducted rounds.
- Pay scale:- All finalized candidates will be paid an impressive remuneration as per post they are selected by officials of AP government.
The officials of Andhra Pradesh will publish opening and closing dates for filling up the application form at portal page shortly.
How to apply for AP Universities teacher posts 2016:-
Eligible and talented candidates should have logged on to www.psc.ap.gov.in official website of AP Universities and after reaching the home page hit on “Online recruitment tab”. Read the instruction carefully about the eligibility norms. Then fill up the application form with applicant’s details. Enter on submit button and take print out of confirmation page for future use.
Final words:- Candidates should have to regularly stay in touch with our articles through the main link of admission results for latest updates about notification.