Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2016 arunpol.nic.in 178 Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Police department is circulating the latest employment notification for recruitment of 178 openings in the police field for the post of Constable driver. Applications are invited from eligible and talented candidates for more detailed information about applying process check the article below.
The candidates who are willing to apply for this constable driver position of Arunachal Pradesh police department should first a fall satisfy all eligibility conditions like education qualification, age bound, salary offered, application fee, the process of selection and more details are given. If found eligible aspirants can apply from 25th April onwards.
Vacancy details :-
|Number|| Post name
||Number of vacancies|
|1.||Constable (Driver) (Civil Police)||70|
|2.||Constable (Driver) (Civil Police/ IRBN) (APST/ General )||108|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Notification Details :-
State name :- Arunachal Pradesh
Department name :- Police Department
Number of vacancies :- 178 posts
Posts name :- Constable driver
Job category :- Government job
Article is about :- Publish of notification
Mode of applying :- Offline
Official website :- arunpol.nic.in
Eligibility norms :-
- Required education :- Applicants should have the certificate of 10th class for general category and have completed VIII class for APST. Candidate should possess valid driving license for LMV/MMV/ HMV with 3 years of experience.
- Age bound :- Applicants should satisfy following age bound for applying to constable post
Minimum age should be 18 years
Maximum age should be 28 years as on 1st January 2016.
Age relaxation applies as per government norms for reserved category candidates.
- Exam fee :- All eligible candidates should pay an amount of
Rs. 40 for general applicants and
Rs. 10 for APST candidates.
- Payment method :- Processing fee should be paid through offline mode by challan in favor of Assistant inspector general police PHQ, Itanagar, under the head of account “0055” police.
- Selection technique :- The officials of Arunachal Pradesh Police department will select the competitors based on following criteria.
- Physical Standard Test(PST) and Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
- Written Exam and Trade Test
- Merit list
- Medical Examination
- Salary offered :- After all around cleared by candidates as organized by the official of Arunachal Pradesh Police department. Those finalized candidates will get the good remuneration of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2000.
How to apply ?
Applicants who are willing to apply for constable posts found eligible should follow the below process for applying to Arunachal Pradesh notification.
- The first step is to click on official website of Arunachal Pradesh that is arunpol.nic.in
- Then after reaching the home page hit on recruitment tab and
- Find the appropriate link and click on it Arunachal Pradesh Police department constable notification 2016.
- Read the notification carefully about eligibility points
- Download the application form, and
- Fill it required details, fix it photo and signature
- Attach all required documents as per details
- Send it to given address or by hand.
Assistant Inspector General of Police (E),
PO Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh,
Exam pattern and syllabus :-
The exam paper compromise of objective type of questions with 300 marks in total, the paper compromise of 3 sections for 100 questions each. Each question carries one mark. For more details about the time period and other details are given in official a http://admissionresult.in/wp-admin/post-new.phpdvertisement.
Topics covered are :-
- General English
- Theoretical paper
- Trade Test
Important dates :-
- Online application starts from- 25th April 2016
- Last date for application is :- 19th May 2016
Note :- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with our articles for more latest updates.
Official Website – Click Here