BHEL Haridwar Apprentice Recruitment 2016 bhelhwr.co.in Application, Syllabus
BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Haridwar has published the career notification for recruitment of vacant positions in the department for Graduates and Diploma apprentices posts for the present year 2016. Interested candidates after checking the eligibility norms and application process can start applying for the posts through official website of BHEL.
Vacancy details for BHEL 2016:-
- Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial :- Graduate apprentice:- 41 posts, Technical Apprentice:- 17 posts
- Electrical:- Graduate apprentice:- 4 posts, Technical Apprentice:- 5 posts
- Civil:- Graduate apprentice:- 02 posts, Technical Apprentice:- 1 posts
- Electronics:- Graduate apprentice:- 4 posts, Technical Apprentice:- 02 posts
- Computer:- Graduate apprentice:- 1 posts,
- Metallurgy:- Graduate apprentice:- 2 post,
- Chemical:- Graduate apprentice:- 2 post,
- Office management and secretariat practice, steno, account audit:-Technical Apprentice:- 13 posts.
Willing and prospective candidates have to first confirm themselves about eligibility norms like education qualification for 94 posts, age limits, the technique of selection, application process, salary offered and various steps to fill up the application form is given below in well mannered for first-time users.
Education qualification:- Candidates must have passed the intermediate, B.E/ B.tech in above relevant stream from recognized university/ board/ institute with good academic records.
Age bound:- Applicants applying for BHEL should have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years as on 1st June 2016 and age relaxation applies as per government norms.
Technique of selecting:- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the various rounds conducted by BHEL selection committee are
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Salary paid:- All appointed candidates based on the posts offered by BHEL will be a good remuneration as per apprentice like
- Graduate apprentice:- Rs. 6000 per month
- Technician apprentice:- Rs. 4000 per month.
Notification details of BHEL 2016:-
- Organization name:- BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
- Exam name:- BHEL Haridwar 94 apprentice recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 94 posts
- Job role:- Graduate/ Technical apprentice
- Location:- Haridwar
- Article is about:- Release of notification
- Official website:- careers.bhelhwr.co.in
Procedure to apply for BHEL apprentice application form 2016:-
Contenders after confirming themselves about eligibility criteria can fill up the application form of BHEL, Haridwar for apprentice posts. Instructions to apply are given below.
- Please visit www.careers.bhelhwr.co.in that is the official website of BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- After reaching the home page of BHEL, hit on graduate/ technician apprentice posts August 2016 link
- Then click on apply online link for BHEL apprentice recruitment 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Now fill up the application form by online mode with applicants details, personal details, education details etc,
- Upload the scanned photo and signature as per given format.
- At last, recheck the form and submit the form, take print out of it for sending to given address.
The Senior Manager,
Room No.29, Human Resource Department,
Chief Administrative Building,
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Heep, Ranipur,
- The last date of online submission of application form is:- 21st June 2016
- The last date for submission of hard copy is- 27th June 2016.
Final words:- Candidates who want to know the latest updates and information regarding the BHEL notification should stay connected with our articles.