BITSAT Admission Notification 2017, Online Application Entrance Dates
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) will be conducted every year for admission to the B.Tech/ M.Tech Courses. BITSAT 2017 notification as released in order to take admission for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses through Entrance test for current year 2017. So the interested students can apply for after satisfying eligibility points mentioned in official link of BITSAT.
Brief Points about BITSAT Entrance Test:
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is shortly termed as BITSAT it is one of the entrance test conducted every year for interested contestants in order to have admission in UG and PG course of BITS, Pilani, at Goa Institute, Hyderabad institute and Pilani Campus. So Computer based Entrance test of BITSAT notification has been published for current academic year 2017- 2018.
The interested examines can fill in enormous number for application through Official link of BITSAT after having look on eligibility like required Qualification, Age Limit, Procedure to select, Form Fees and other details are given in advertisement.
The courses offered by BITS Pilani at various campus
B.E.-Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing
B.Pharm., M.Sc.- Biologi cal Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics and
|Pilani Campus||K.K Birla Goa Campus||Hyderabad Campus|
|B.E.-Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical
M.Sc.- Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
|B.E.-Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing
B.Pharm.,M.Sc.- Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
Description about BITSAT Entrance Exam 2017:
- Name of Authority – Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS).
- Name of Exam – Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Courses – UG and PG courses
- Online Application Availability – Till 6th March 2017.
- Official Website – www.bits-pilani.ac.in
- BITSAT Exam Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Application – Online.
- Category – Admission Entrance Test.
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2017:
- Education Qualification :- Seeker must complete 12th Class from recognized University or Institute and fpr B.pharma its different check in web site.
- Form fee :- Will Rs. 2200 and Rs. 1700 for Female candidates
- Selection process :- Based on Written test surely, attended by applicants and other process of BITS Pilani.
Exam Pattern for BITSAT Selection Test:
For the written exam, we are providing BITSAT Exam Pattern which gives the idea about the topics which asked in the examination. The Paper consists of 150 questions, each carries 3 marks. 1 (one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. 3 hours of time will be given to complete the computer-based test.
|(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
Postulants will get the BITSAT Syllabus on the official page. Download and start practising accordingly.
How to Apply Online:
- Contenders have to visit the official link.
- Click on BITSAT Entrance Test application 2017.
- Download application form of PDF.
- Pay application fee through DD filled with correct details.
- Upload Students photo and scanned signature.
- Click on Submit option and take print of it for future use.
Admit Card Issuance:
We let you know that Hall ticket will be issued on the official website after the completion of registration process. Applicants have to download it 10 days prior to the examination. Exam Date, Venue and other related details will be mentioned in BITSAT Admit Card. Keep it safe and present on time with one ID proof.
Participants are advised to get in touch with us for BITSAT Cutoff and BITSAT Result information. Kindly visit our site regularly.