BMRCL Notification 308 Engg/Operator/Maintainer Jobs, Syllabus 2016
BMRCL – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited the employment notification for recruiting 308 vacant seats as Engineer, Operator and maintainer posts for the year 2016. Applications are accepted from all self-motivated and dedicated candidates, who are eligible for the posts, can start applying through prescribed application format till the last date that is 11th July 2016.
Prospective candidates have to first ensure themselves about eligibility criteria like education required, age bound, processing fee, the technique of selecting, salary offered and various details about steps to fill up the application form are given in the well formatted manner at our article.
BMRCL Section Engineer Notification details 2016:-
- Organizing body:- BMRCL – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Name of exam :- BMRCL 308 engineer/ operator/ Maintainer recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 308 posts
- Job role:- Engineer/ Operator/ Maintainer
- Location:- Bangalore
- Status:- Release of notification
- Official link:- bmrc.co.in
Vacancy details of BMRCL Maintainer/ Operator 2016:-
- Maintainer:- Residual parent cadre:- 53 posts , Local cadre:- 19 posts.
- Train operator:- Residual parent cadre:- 212 posts, Local cadre:- 13 posts.
- Section engineer:- Residual parent cadre:- 08 posts, Local cadre:- 03 posts.
· For Maintainer & Train Operator Posts: Contenders applying for BMRCL posts, must have Matriculation pass from recognized board and with 3 years Diploma or ITI certificate in relevant discipline from recognized institutions.
- For Section Engineers Posts: Candidates should have Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science and Engineering / Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions with relevant working experience
Restriction of age:-
Candidates applying for the BMRCL notification should have the maximum age limit of 35 years as on normal closing date. Age relaxation applies as per government norms for reserved category.
Processing fee:- Candidates applying for the BMRCL notification should have to pay the application fee as caste category mentioned below.
- For SC/ST candidates– Rs. 300.
- For GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat III b candidates: Rs. 700.
Payment mode:- Application fee can be paid through given format like in online and offline mode.
The method of selection:- The officials will be selecting candidates based on their performance in the below-given rounds conducted by BMRCL – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- Written examination
- Verification of original documents
- Kannada test about medical fitness.
BMRCL Salary offered:- All selected candidates will pay an impressive remuneration as per post offered like
- Maintainer:- Rs. 10170 to Rs. 18500.
- Train operators:- Rs. 14000 to Rs. 26950.
- Section engineer:- Rs. 16000 to Rs. 30770.
Steps to apply for BMRCL Online Application form 2016:-
Candidates who find themselves eligible for the posts offered by BMRCL can start applying for the posts offered through following the below-stated process.
- Please visit the link that is the official website of BMRCL – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- After reaching the home page of BMRCL hit on online recruitment tab.
- Then click on apply online link for BMRCL 308 various posts recruitment 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Now fill up the application form by online mode with applicants details, personal details, education details etc..
- Upload the scanned photo and signature as per given format.
- At last recheck, the form and enter on submit button.
- Take print of it for future use and references.
- Online application form starts from :- started
- Last date for submission of online application form:- 11th July 2016.
- Written test date:- 18th September 2016.
Final note:- Contenders are advised to stay in touch with our articles for more updates and details about BMRCL notification.