BSF Notification ASI(RM) & HC(RO) 470 Jobs, Application 2016 Notification
Directorate General Border Security Force has invited applications from male and female Indian citizens for recruiting 470 vacancies as ASI (RM) and HC (RO) for the present academic year 2016. Interested candidates are advised to go through the application process, eligibility conditions like education qualification, age limits, examination fee, Physical standard test. physical efficiency test etc..Applicants have to satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post, before filing up the application form.
BSF ASI (RM) & HC (RO) notification details for 2016:-
- Organizing body:- Directorate of General Border Security Force (BSF)
- Name of exam:- BSF ASI (RM) & HC(RO) posts recruitment 2016
- No of vacancies:- 470 posts
- Job role:- ASI (RM) and HC (RO)
- Location :- India
- Content is about:- Release of notification
- Official website:- www.bsf.nic.in
Education qualification:- Candidates applying for posts offered by Border Security Force should have minimum qualification as per post wise.
- ASI (RM) :- Candidates must have completed matric (or) 3 years Diploma in radio and technology from recognized university or board.
- HC(RO):- Candidates must have completed matriculation (or) 2 years of the certificate from IIT in Radio and TV or Electronics.
- For more required details check the official website.
Restriction of age:– Aspirant applying for the BSF posts should have the minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 25 years as on 15th July 2016. Age relaxation applies as per government norms for reserved category and special categories.
Examination fee:- General and OBC candidates applying for BSF ASI(RM) and HC (RO) posts should have to Rs. 50 as application fee through bank draft in favor of Inspector General/ DIG/ Comdt. All other categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection technique:- Candidates will be selected by Border Security Force- BSF based on applicant’s performance in the following rounds.
- Phase I → OMR based screening test :- For 200 marks on 25th September 2016
- Phase II → Descriptive written test:- 18th December 2016.
- PST, PET, Documentation and final medical examination on :- 20th March 2017
- Final results and merit list will be prepared.
Pay scale:– Finalized candidates selected by officials of BSF – Border Security Force will be paid good remuneration as per post wise.
- For ASI (RM) Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 per month and plus grade pay of Rs. 2400.
- For HC (RO) Rs, 5200 to Rs. 20200 per month and plus grade pay of Rs. 2800.
Process to apply BSF ASI/ Head Constable Jobs 2016:-
Candidates after ensuring themselves about the eligibility norms, start applying for BSF ASI(RM) & HC (RO) posts through below given format.
- Please visit www.bsf.nic.in that is the official website of BSF -Border Security Force.
- After reaching the home page of BSF 470 ASI (RM) & HC (RO) posts recruitment 2016 link
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Now fill up the application form by online mode with applicants details, personal details, education details etc,
- Upload the scanned photo and signature as per given format.
- At last, recheck the form and submit the form, take print out of it for sending in envelope to given address.
Postal address is mentioned clearly in the official notification of BSF ASI (RM) & HC (RO) 2016 as per state wise you belong.
- Application Form starts from- 16th June 2016
- Closing date of application:- 15th July 2016.
Final note:- For any further information about BSF notification should regularly keep in touch with the official website that is www.bsf.nic.in.