BSNL TTA, JE Online Apply 2700 Recruitment, Jobs 2016 Notification,Eligibility
Online recruitment notification from BSNL – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for filling up 2700 vacancies for Junior Engineer posts for the present year 2016. Applications are accepted from all candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification as given in our article and also made available at official website of BSNL. Candidates are advised to submit the application form on or before the due date.
Notification details of BSNL TTA/ Jr Engineer 2016:-
- Conducting body:- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – BSNL
- Exam name:- BSNL Junior Engineer TTA posts recruitment 2016
- No of vacancies:- 2700 posts
- Job role:- Junior Engineer and (ERSTWHILE in TTA)
- Location:- India
- The article is about:- Release of advertisement
- Official website:- www.bsnl.co.in
Willing candidates should have to check the eligibility conditions first about required qualification for post, age limits, selection process, salary offered, exam pattern, application process, and various information are given below at our page.
Nationality:- Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
Education qualification:- Aspirant applying for junior engineer posts offered by BSNL, must complete 3 years of diploma in Engineering/ B.E/ B.tech in the relevant discipline (or) M.sc (or) B.sc from recognized university or board.
Age bound:- Candidates filling for BSNL posts should have the age limit minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years as on 1st August 2016 and age relaxation applies as per government norms.
Application fee:- Candidates applying for the BSNL Junior Engineer post should have to pay a certain amount as examination fee which is nonrefundable, as per caste category wise.
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs. 500.
Payment method:– Applicants should pay the application fee in the online format like Internet banking, debit card, credit card.
Mode of selection:- The officials of BSNL – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will select the candidates based on their performance in the following rounds.
- All India Online Competitive Examination for applied candidates
- Final selection based on final merit lists.
Salary offered:- All finalized candidates will get good remuneration as per posts offered by BSNL – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. That will be ranging between Rs. 13600 to Rs. 25420 and plus different allowances as per BSNL rules.
Exam pattern for Junior Engineer BSNL 2016:-
- The exam paper compromise of Multiple Choice questions (MCQs)
- The objective type of questions contains four alternatives with one correct answer
- For the wrong answer, there is negative marking
- There will be 200 objective questions
- Each question carries one mark
- The time period to complete the exam will be 3 hours.
Topics covered in question paper with marks:-
- General Ability test :- 20 marks
- Basic Engineering:- 90 marks
- Specialization:- 90 marks
Procedure to BSNL TTA/ JE 2016 Online Apply:-
Candidates who ensure themselves about eligibility norms, start filling up the application form through official website of BSNL that is www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. Click on Online recruitment tab on the home page of BSNL and then read the instruction carefully. Pay the application fee in the given format. At last recheck, the form and enter on submit button. Take print of it for future use and reference.
|1||Starting date of online application||10th July 2016|
|2||Closing date of online application||10th August 2016|
Final word:- For more information and details candidates are advised to stay connected with our articles through the main link and also with the official link of BSNL – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.