Calcutta High Court Recruitment 152 LDC Jobs 2016 Apply Online, Admit Card
Online recruitment notification by Calcutta High Court for hiring 152 openings as Stenographer Grade III, Lower division clerk, Peon Bharti, Farash, Day guard and gardener posts for the upcoming year 2016. Candidates who have completed their 10th and 12th class of education can start applying for the Calcutta High Court notification. For more information aspirants are advised to move forward and check it.
Notification details for Calcutta High Court 2016:-
- Organizing name:- Calcutta High Court
- Exam name:- Calcutta high court 152 various posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 152 posts
- Job role :- Various posts
- Category :- Government job
- Applying mode:- Online
- Status:- Publish of notification
- Website:- www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Willing candidates should first confirm themselves about the eligibility norms like education qualification, age limits, application fee, salary package, method of selection and various information regarding how to apply are given at our article move forward and check it.
|S.number||Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|1||Stenographer Grade C||13|
|2||Bengali stenographer grade C||1|
|3||Lower division clerk||92|
Eligibility conditions for Calcutta high court recruitment 2016:-
- Essential education:- Candidates who wish to apply for Calcutta High Court recruitment should have to complete required qualification as per post wise which is clearly mentioned in the notification.
- Age bound:- Applicants of Calcutta High Court should have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years as on closing date.
- Processing fee:- Candidates who are applying for the Calcutta High court notification should have to pay certain amount as application fee as post wise which is given below.
S. number Category of posts S.C. / S.T. All other categories 1 Stenographer Grade III ( Grade C ),
Bengali Stenographer Grade III
(Grade C), Lower Division Clerk
150 300 2 Peon, Day Guard, Farash, Mali 100 200
- Method of selection:- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the conducted rounds by the selection panel of Calcutta High Court recruitment 2016.
- Salary offered:- Finalized candidates will be paid good remuneration as per post wise.
For Stenographer and Bengali stenographer grade C:- Rs. 7100 to Rs. 37600 and grade pay of Rs. 3900
For Lower Division clerk:- Rs. 5400 to Rs. 25200 and plus grade pay of Rs. 2600.
For Farash, Peon, Day guard and Gardener posts:- Rs. 4900 to Rs. 16200 and plus grade pay of Rs. 1700
Instruction to apply for Calcutta High Court various jobs 2016:-
- Eligible candidates should have to log on to official website of Calcutta High Court that is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Aspirants should apply online only for Calcutta High court recruitment 2016
- Read the instruction carefully about the eligibility norms
- Then start filling up the application form with necessary details of applicants
- Pay the application in given format
- Enter on submit button and take xerox of confirmation page for future use and references.
|1||Online application starts from||14th July 2016|
|2||Last date of online application is||12th August 2016|
Final note:- Candidates area advised to stay connected with our articles for more updates and information regarding the Calcutta High Court notification.