CBSE NET JRF Exam 2016 December Notification, Online Apply
University Grant Commission (UGC) will conduct every year twice the exam called as National Eligibility Test (NET) for the Lecturership and Junior Research Fellowship for Fellowship for the interested candidates. As stated it will be conducted twice in a year first in the month of June at last date and next in the month of December on last Sunday. For more details about the notification check below.
CBSE NET JRF Exam 2016 December Notification, Online Apply:-
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the NET Nationality Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship for Fellowship for the current year 2016.
About the CBSE NET JRF notification 2016 :-
The NET Certificate is compulsory for teacher Higher classes. NET qualified candidates can apply for Lecturer / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Vyakhyata / Pravakta posts. if you also hold the eligibility criteria and You have completed your post graduation , then you can fill application for NET examination for the subject which you have opted in PG. UGC conducting this examination for more than 79 subjects. Application form will be filled online after that candidate are required to submit application form on or before the last date of November through official website that is www.cbsenet.nic.in
Important details of UGC NET examination December 2016.
- Candidates who qualify for the award of JRF are eligible to follow research in the subject of their pg and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. Candidates qualifying for Assistant Professor will not be considered for JRF.
- Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship will be eligible to receive fellowship of UGC
- NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/Institutions
Eligibility Criteria :-
Education Qualification :- Post graduate with at least 55 % marks and 50% for OBC, SC, PWD ,Appearing candidates in qualifying examination of posts graduation / master degree will be also considered for UGC net examination .
Age Limit:- maximum age for JRF is 28 years. There is no maximum age Limit for Eligibility for assistant professor posts.
Exam pattern for the UGC NET Examination 2016 :-
- A nation level is written examination will be held in the month of December 2016 at various examination center of all over India.
- written examination will comprise three question paper.
- All question of the written examination will be an objective and MCQ based answer.
- The first paper of NET examination will be common for all candidates. 2nd and 3rd paper will be related to the subject for which you want to appear in this examination.
- 1st and 2nd question paper will carry 100 marks each and 3rd paper will carry 150 marks .
- paper 1 and paper 2 will be held in the first meeting morning shift . paper 3 will be held in noon shift.
|Session||Paper||Marks||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|First||I||100||60 (50 question to be attempted)||9:30 Am to 10:45 Am|
|Second||II||100||50 All questions are compulsory||10:45 to 12 Noon|
|Third||III||150||75 compulsory questions||1:30 Pm to 4 Pm|
Paper wise description
|Paper||Details||Cutoff for General||Minimum qualifying marks for OBC, PWD, SC, ST|
|Paper – 1||teaching/research aptitude , reasoning ability, comprehension,general awareness||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper – 2||subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper – 3||subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.||75 (50 %)||60 (40 %)|
Selection Procedure for UGC NET JRF notification 2016 :-
How to apply Online for the application of UGC NET JRF notification for 2016 :-
- The candidates who are interested in the application should first click on Direct Link that is cbsenet.nic.in
- Then after that the candidates has to read the full notification Carefully about the Eligibility Criteria.
- Then fill the details about the application like name, date of birth, etc..
- Then submit the form by filing in the prescribed Format and the candidates should pay application fee.
- Till last dates of application that is till end of November 2016 take print out for future use and references of registration form.
Fore more details and Latest updates the candidates has to visit the official web site regularly.