CBSE UGC NET Notification 2016-17 Online Apply, Admit Card & Exam Date
The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the notification for National Eligibility Test – NET which is clearly stated on the official website of CBSE. Every year NET is organized by University Grant Commission – UGC but this year it is conducted by Central Board Secondary Education. NET is conducted for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professor (AP). Interested candidates should have to check the complete details regarding the NET eligibility details, which are mentioned in a well formatted manner at our article move forward and check it. The exam is scheduled on 22nd January 2017.
Overview For CBSE UGC NET Notification Details 2016:-
- Name of organizing body:- CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education
- Exam name:- National Eligibility Test – NET.
- Post name:- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor (AP)
- Academic year :- 2017
- Job location:- Both in Indian Universities and Colleges
- Exam date:- January 22nd, 2017
- Applying mode:- online only
- Status:- Release of notification
- Official website:- www.cbsenet.nic.in
Now in this page interested aspirants can find the undiminished details regarding the CBSE UGC NET Application process, Important dates, Admit card details/ Syllabus information are given clearly for easy understanding of CBSE.
Eligibility Conditions For CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017:-
- Processing fee:- Contenders applying for the CBSE UGC NET notification should have render certain amount as application fee according to caste category you belong.
⇒ For General :- Rs. 600
⇒ For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) :- Rs. 350
⇒ For SC/ST/ PWD :- Rs. 150.
- Education required:- Applicants filling up for the CBSE UGC NET 2017, should possess Master Degree or its equal with at least 55% of marks from recognized university or board.
- Restriction of age:- Aspirants of CBSE UGC NET should have the age bound as per official notification.
For Junior Research Fellowship:- Maximum age should be 28 years as on 1st July 2016, age relaxation applies as per government norms.
For Assistant Professor:- There are no upper age limits for Assistant Professor.
Way To Register For CBSE UGC NET Dec 2016:-
Eligible candidates should log on to www.cbsenet.nic.in official link of CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education. When you reach the home page of CBSE, hit on Online recruitment tab. Find the appropriate link of CBSE UGC NET notification 2017. Review the complete instructions carefully about the eligibility criteria. Fill up the application form with necessary details of applicants. Make payment of processing fee according to a prescribed format. At last after final recheck enter on submit button before the due date. Take a copy of it for future use and references.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus For CBSE UGC NET 2017:-
Central Board of Secondary Education – CBSE has organized the NET in 83 subjects in 88 selected cities in all over India.
- The exam is organized on January 22nd, 2017.
- Question paper compromise of three papers
- which will be covered all Objective type questions
- For more details check the table.
|Paper||Marks||No of Questions||Duration|
|I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours|
|III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours|
CBSE UGC NET Admit card 2017:-
The applied candidates for the CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test – NET, can download their admit card from official website of Central Board of Secondary Education – CBSE. which is will be uploaded 15 days before the examination date that is scheduled on 22nd January 2017. Steps to apply is given in our article.
|Online applying starts||will be updated shortly|
|The last date for applying is||will be updated shortly|
|Examination date of CBSE UGC NET 2017||22nd January 2017|
Final note:- For more updates regarding the CBSE UGC NET 2017, candidates have to stay in touch with our contents and also with the official link of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbsenet.nic.in.