CCRAS Online Application 2016 Eligibility 155 Research Officer Jobs
Latest Employment notification by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences for fulling up 155 vacancies as Research Officer(Ayurveda) and Statistical Officer for present year 2016. The interested candidates can apply through official link of CCRAS.
Vacancies details are :-
|Sl. No.||Name Of Vacancies||No. Of Posts|
|1||Research Officer (Ayurveda)||101|
|2||Research Officer (Homoeopathy)||01|
|3||Research Officer (Pathology)||22|
|4||Research Officer (Bio-Chemistry)||10|
|5||Research Officer (Medicine)||06|
|6||Research Officer (Pharmacognosy)||03|
|7||Research Officer (Chemistry)||06|
|8||Research Officer (Pharmacology)||04|
|9||Research Officer (Publication)||01|
Eligibility norms :-
- Essential Qualification :- the applicants must check in detail given in notification
- Age bar :- should be not more than 40 years as 01st February 2016
- Application fee will be Rs. 1500 for General and OBC category and no fees for SC ST candidates. PH and Women are exempted from registration fee
- Pay scale will be Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 and Rs.5400 as Grade pay for all posts are equal.
- Selection method will be based on written test and Interview for merit listed candidates.
CCRAS Research Officer Exam pattern, Exam syllabus and Admit card :-
Pattern for written test and syllabus is given in short in notification and Syllabus covered in test like subject topics are given main link and admit cards will be given 15 days prior to exam date. After successful completion of written test results will be released.
Important dates and Points for CCRAS 2016 :-
- Organization name :- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
- Exam name :- CCRAS 155 Research officer and Statistical officer
- Vacancies :- 155
- Job role :- various fields
- current position:- Publish of notification
- Official link :- www.ccras.nic.in
- Opening date :- 20th February 2016
- Closing date :- 25th March 2016
Method to apply for CCRAS Research officer Jobs 2016 :-
- The candidates interested in vacancies should click on www.ccras.nic.in
- Search for CCRAS 155 research officer recruitment notification 2016
- Check carefully about eligibility criteria
- Fill the form in prescribed format about applicants details
- After paying registration fee submit it
- Have print of it for future use and references
Current updates and latest information the candidates are advised to stay connected with CCRAS.