Chandigarh High Court Apply Online 561 Clerk Jobs 2016 Notification, Admit Card
Chd High Court has circulated the fabulous vacancy notification through an advertisement on its official website in the month of September 2016. The High Court of Punjab and Haryana is going to recruit 561 openings such as clerk vacancies in Chandigarh. The application will be accepted through online mode from the main link of Punjab and Haryanaw. Interested candidates who are in search of latest government jobs can utilize this chance of Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016. For more details, information about the application process and eligibility criteria are given below.
Overview For Chandigarh High Court 561 Clerk Posts Recruitment 2016:-
- Conducting body:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana
- Exam name:- Chandigarh High Court 561 clerk jobs recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 561 posts
- Post name:- Clerk
- Job location:- Chandigarh, India
- Applying mode:- Online only
- Content is about:- release of application form
- Website:- http://highcourtchd.gov.in/
Desirous candidates who wish to join in High Court of Chandigarh must satisfy the recruitment details like qualification for posts, age limits, the technique of selecting, pay scale, application fee and other. Way to apply for Chandigarh High Court clerk application form 2016 is given in a well formatted manner at our page.
Eligibility Conditions For High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2016:-
- Qualification for Clerk posts:- Contenders registering for Chandigarh High Court notification 2016, should possess Bachelors Degree in Arts or Bachelors of Science or its equivalent from a recognized university or board.
- Limits for age:- Applicants of Chandigarh High Court,must have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 42 years as on closing date.
- Processing fee:- Contenders applying for Chandigarh High Court notification 2016, must pay a certain amount as application fee according to caste category you belong.
For General candidates:- Rs. 1000
For Sc/ST/OBC/ ESM candidates :- Rs. 250
- The technique of selecting:- Candidates who have applied for the Chandigarh High Court should have to undergo different rounds such as written test and personal interview as a selection process.
- Salary offered:- Candidates who have been selected for clerk posts based on their performance by Chandigarh High Court, will receive basic pay of Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800 and plus grade pay of Rs. 3200 as per norms.
Procedure To Apply For Chandigarh High Court Punjab Clerk Application Form 2016:-
- Eligible candidates should log on to www.ssc.gov.in official website of Chandigarh High Court.
- when you reach the home page of Chandigarh High Court, hit online recruitment tab.
- Find for link Chandigarh High Court 561 Clerk notification 2016.
- Review the complete instructions regarding the eligibility criteria.
- Fill up the application form with necessary details of applicants.
- Make payment of application form in prescribed format.
- After final recheck of form, enter on submit button.
- Take a copy of confirmation page for future use.
Important Dates :-
|Online starts from||Started|
|Last date for applying||24th October 2016.|
Final note:- To acquire more updates regarding the Chandigarh High Court notification 2016, contenders have to stay in touch with our articles and main link of Chandigarh High Court.