COMEDK UGET Entrance, Notification 2016 Application, Eligibility :-
COMEDK is Entrance exam conducted for nearly 20,ooo Engineering, Medical and Dental seats and offered by more than 14 medical colleges 25 dental colleges and 150 engineering colleges of Karnataka State. Under Association of Medical Dental and Engineering Colleges (AMDEC) and which is run over by Karnataka Professional college Foundation (KPCF) trust. There will two test conducted among the year first is UGET (Under Gradaute Entrance Test ) and other is PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test) /now for coming assessment year 2016 the dates have released by Karnataka University.
In formation about COMEDK UGET Entrance for 2016 :-
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Karnataka is termed as COMEDK and every year its conducts two entrance exam for interested candidates that is UGET(Under Graduate Entrance Test) and PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test ). Now Recently Karnataka university has announced latest information about UGET for 2016 which is Gateway to MBBS, BDS, B.Tech and B.arch Courses. The interested students from any state can attend this entrance exam as per eligibility Criteria for current year 2016.
Important dates and COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2016 :-
- Name of the Organization :- COMEDK
- Exam name :- COMEDK UGET 2016
- Start date of application :- 1st week of March 2016
- Last date of application :- 1st week of April 2016
- Release of admit card :- 3rd Week of April 2016
- Date of exam :- 1st week of May 2016
- Date of Result :- Last week of May 2016
- Date of Counseling :- 2nd week June 2016
- Official portal :- Check in web site
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET Entrance test 2016 :-
- The Eligibility Details is given different for Medical Applicants, Dental and Engineering applicants separately
- Application fee :- the fees is different for different courses like
- For Medical or Engineering aspirants – 1200/- Rs.
- For Medical and Engineering aspirants – 1500/- Rs.
- For Architecture aspirants – 1000/- Rs.
- Exam pattern and Paper Schedule for COMEDK UGET 2016 are
Subjects B.Tech MBBS/BDS B.Tech & MBBS (Both) Physics 60 Questions 60 Questions 60 Questions Chemistry 60 Questions 60 Questions 60 Questions Mathematics 60 Questions – 60 Questions Biology – 60 Questions 60 Questions English – 60 Questions 60 Questions Total 180 Questions 240 Questions 300 Questions
Courses Subjects (Morning Shift) Subjects (Noon Shift) B.E. Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry MBBS/BDS Chemistry and Physics English & Biology Both (MBBS/BDS and BE) Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics English & Biology
How to apply for application of COMEDK UGET 2016 :-
- The Students interested in application should log on first to direct link
- Then Enter and Search for COMEDK UGET 2016
- Fill the application form in prescribed format with details of applicants
- Then Submit RFA, applicant will be sent the unique ID and pass word
- After completing the application process the candidates must note down the six digit application number and a copy of filled application form
- Send the filled application form to the address given below
- The Executive Secretary – COMEDK
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main,
7th Cross, Malleswaram,
For further details and current updates the students are advised to stay connected to official wed site of Karnataka.
Official Website – Click Here