Central Reserve Police Force has published an appointment for 2975 post of Constables (Technical & Tradesmen). The recruitment is for is for eight different states i.e. Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal. Online application will start from 31st Jan 2017 which ends on 1st March 2017.
CRPF Apply Online 2017 Constable (Tradesman/ Tech) Notification 2975 Jobs
Detailed Vacancy (State Wise):
- Chhattisgarh: 79 Posts
- Bihar: 210 Posts
- Jharkhand: 108 Posts
- Odisha: 73 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 121 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 22 Posts
- West Bengal: 213 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 343 Posts
- Sikkim: 01.
- Punjab: 99.
- Himachal Pradesh: 14.
- Jammu Region (J&K): 42.
- Kashmir Valley (J&K): 71.
- Delhi: 48.
- Haryana: 39.
- Rajasthan: 125.
- Chandigarh (UT): 04.
- Assam: 140.
- Meghalaya: 50.
- Arunachal Pradesh: 15.
- Tripura: 26.
- Mizoram: 07.
- Manipur: 37.
- Nagaland: 95.
- Telangana: 100.
- Andhra Pradesh: 137.
- Karnataka: 138.
- Kerala: 106.
- Tamilnadu: 200.
- Pondicherry (UT): 02.
- Goa: 03.
- Maharashtra: 183.
- Gujarat: 115.
Nominated claimants will get remuneration of Pay Band –1, Rs 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2000/- (Minimum pay in allotted will be pay band of Rs 6460/- per month).
- Candidate must accomplish their Matriculation or 10th or equivalent to the same qualification from any standard board, permitted by Govt. of India.
- Applicant must also have completed their ITI in relevant trade.
- Aspirant’s age must be least of 21 years and maximum of 27 years for CT/DVR as on 1st January 2017.
- And for all other posts i.e. CT/Tech & Trades except CT/DVR; applicant’s age should be in between 18 years to 23 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category is also applicable as per govt. norms.
Appropriate applicant will be appointed on the base of Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Trade Test (Objective & Subjective), Medical Inspection, and Scrutiny of document.
Physical Measurement Test:
In this test; applicant’s height, weight and chest measurement will be calculated. Chest measure is done for only male candidates with or without expansion of chest.
Physical Efficiency Test:
Applicant’s efficiency will be measured on the base of racing. Relaxation in qualification is also applicable as per category during test.
Eye sight and its visibility will be examined in mainly in this stage.
- Male applicants those who belongs to unreserved or general category are advised to deposit Rs 50 as an application fee.
- Registration fee advised to deposit using Net banking or debit card or credit Card or through E-challan payable at post office.
The applicant has to register themselves online using its portal www.crpfindia.com & www.crpf.nic.in. No application will be accepted offline. Offline application will not be entertained. Candidates have to search the option “Apply” followed by the tab Recruitment & further CT (Tech & Trades). Contenders are advised to keep their personal Email-ID and the mobile Number active during the whole staffing process.
CRPF Constable Tradesmen Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern:
Admit card will be published before 10 to 15 days prior to the written exam. Written exam will be conducted after Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test. Exam pattern and syllabus will be published on its legal web portal very soon.
Online Application Submission Start Date:31st January 2017
Online Application Submission End Date: 1st March 2017