Central Reserve Police Force is conducting recruitment process for the post of Para medical Staffs. Total number of vacancy is 182. Detail notification will be available in Employment Newspaper published weekly in between 20th Feb 2016 to 26th Feb 2016.
CRPF Notification 182 Para Medical Staff Jobs, Apply Online 2016
|SNo||Designation||No. of Openings|
|1||CT (Masalchi)||2 Posts|
|2||CT (Cook)||22 Posts|
|3||ASI (Pharmacist)||54 Posts|
|4||ASI (Lab Tech.)||5 Posts|
|5||ASI (Dental Tech.)||4 Posts|
|6||HC (Jr. X-Ray Asstt.)||4 Posts|
|7||HC (Lab Asstt.)||2 Posts|
|8||HC (AC Plant Tech.)||1 Post|
|9||HC (Steward)||5 Posts|
|10||CT (Ward Boy/Girl)||27 posts|
|11||CT (SK)||20 posts|
|12||SI (Staff Nurse)||22 Posts|
|13||SI (Radiographer)||6 Posts|
|14||CT (WM)||8 Posts|
- Age of candidate should not be more than 30 years for those who belongs to SI post as on 23rd Mar 2016.
- And those who belong to ASI and HC (Except HC/Steward) age is in between 20 to 25 years as on 1st Aug 2015.
- And those who belongs to HC (Steward); age should be in between 18 years but not more than 23 years.
- And for CT position; age limit should be in between 18 to 23 years as on 1st Aug 2015.
- Relaxation in age limit is also applicable as per govt. rule. For detailed information please refer its official notification or its legal website.
Finalized applicant will get compensation as pay scale of Rs 9300/ – to 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4200/- .
Staffing process will be arranged based on the following criteria:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personality Test
- Medical Examination
The applicant who are going to apply for the above mentioned designation; must have completed their 10th or 12th or intermediate or diploma courses in concerned discipline from any standard university or foundation accredited by govt. of India. Few specialized educational requirement is also required. Please read out the notification to know more about it.
Physical Efficiency Test:
For SI, ASI & HC (Male and Female both):
Race 1 mile race in 7 minutes and 30 seconds 800 Mtr. race in 6 minutes.
Long Jump: 10 feet(3 chances) 6 feet (3 chances)
High Jump: 3 feet (3 chances) 2.5 feet (3 chances)
FOR CONSTABLE :
- i) Race for male candidates 1.6 km (1 Mile) race in 10 minutes
- ii) Race for female candidates 1.6 km (1 Mile) race in 12 minutes
Applicants can submit their application using its certified website using www.crpfindia.com or www.crpf.nic.in (Through link as Recruitment >View all > Paramedical Staff ‘Apply’). Registration process will be start from 23rd Feb 2016.
CRPF 182 Para Medical Staff Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Hall ticket 2016:
Applicant can get their Hall ticket once the application procedure will over. One can download hall ticket on feeding application Id and password. It will be printed on its certified website. It will constitutes all examination related information i.e. venue details, exam dates and time, roll number, registration etc. Exam pattern and syllabus will also be available soon.
Online Application Start Date: 23rd Feb 2016
Online Application End Date: 23rd Mar 2016
Click here to view notification.