CSIR UGC Dec 2015 notification, csir ugc december 2015 application form, csir ugc 2015 december apply online, csir ugc december 2015 application, csir ugc 2015 december imp dates, csirhrdg.res.in Application dec 2016
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of CSIR UGC NET December 2015 exam will be conducted by CSIR for Junior Research and Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship. The candidates interested for the application can apply Online for the application in the official web site on or before the last date that is 25th August 2015 and the candidates can even send the Hard copy on or before 3rd september 2015.
CSIR UGC Dec 2015-16 Notification, csirhrdg.res.in Application:-
The candidates who are interested in the application can read the full notification in the web site about the Education qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure and the candidates can check the procedure given below for the step by step to apply Online for the application.
Details and Important Dates :-
- Name of the Board :- Council of Scientific and Indian Research (CSIR)
- Name of the exam :- CSIR UGC NET Dec 2015
- Start date of the application :- 3rd August 2015
- Last date of the application :- 25th August 2015
- Last dates to send the Hard Copy :- 3rd August 2015
- Official web site :- www.csirhrdg.res.in
Eligibility Criteria :-
Education Qualification :-
- Candidates who are willing to apply for CSIR UGC NET exam must have done MSC or equivalent degree / Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 year degree /BE / B.Tech / B.Pharma / MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC non crème layer candidates and 50 % for SC / ST / Physically and usually Handicapped candidates.
- Aspirants registered for MSC has completed 10+2+3 years of the mentioned qualifying examination can also apply for the test.
- They can apply in the subjects under the Results Awaited Category. The candidate is supposed to complete the qualifying degree with the minimum percentage of marks within the period of 2 years in order to avail the fellowship from the effective date of reward.
- Students with BSc or those with equivalent degree in the integrated MS-PhD program with the percentage of at least 55% marks. The percentage for OBC is 50%. Those who are visually or physically handicapped can also apply.
- Candidates having the bachelor’s in Engineering, Science and in other discipline will be eligible to get fellowship after getting registered or enrolled for PhD or PhD integrated program.
Age limit :-
- For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): Maximum age is 28 years (there is relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved candidates (SC/ST/OBC) according to norms of Government of India.
- For Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for those applying for lectureship.
The topics covered in the exam are :-
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Atmosphere Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Planetary Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
Examination Fee :-
|OBC and non crème layer||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PH or usually handicapped||Rs. 250/-|
|Candidates need to pay Examination fee in any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country. Srinagar and Imphal candidates may deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT.|
How to Apply for the CSIR UGC NET 2015 :-
- The candidates who are interested in the application should first click on Direct link that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Then after appearing the page read the full notification about the eligibility criteria
- Then fill full application with your details like name, date of birth, Education qualification etc..
- Then submit the form by paying exam fee
- Take a print out of the registration details for future use and references.
For more details and Latest updates the candidates has to visit the official web site regularly of CSIR.