ctet 2015 september notification, ctet application 2015, ctet application fee 2015, ctet september 2015 online apply, ctet 2015 eligibility
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi is soon going to release the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2015 notification on its official website. It is expected that CBSE will issues the CTET 2015 Exam notification in the month of July 2015 and the application starts from August 2015. Candidates who are interested and eligible and waiting for CTET notification can apply application through online at official website.
CBSE CTET Exam September 2015 Application
Central Board of Secondary Education is organising this CTET 2015 to check the ability of the candidates in the exam and to recruit eligible candidates as teacher for class 1 to VII in Delhi schools. Thus CBSE is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for CTET 2015. CBSE is going to organise CTET 2015 Exam on 20th September 2015 at various exam centers at Delhi. Candidates are suggested to check for the eligibility criteria before applying, more details about notification of CTET 2015 Application is given below.
CTET Sept 2015 Application form Notification Details:
Conducting By: Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
Official website: www.ctet.nic.in
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2015
Apply mode: online
Exam Date: 20th September 2015
Educational qualification: From any recognised university candidates should have competed graduation degree with minimum qualification, for more details refer the notification
CTET 2015 Application fee:
General / OBC : For paper I or paper II Rs 600/- and for both papers ie, for paper I and II Rs 1000/-
For SC / ST / PWD: For paper I or paper II Rs 300/- and for both papers ie, paper I and II Rs 500/-
Candidates can pay application fee through challan in Syndicate Bank or they can pay the application fee through online mode by using debit card / credit card.
Exam contains objective type with multiple choice the time duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
Timings: Paper I 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
Paper II 9.30 to 12.00 noon
How to apply for CTET 2015 Notification
- Visit to the official website ctet.nic.in
- Click on CTET 2015 application form
- Read the notification if eligible
- Click on apply online application
- Fill the application correctly with all details
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee as per instructions
- Click on the submit button and download the application
- Take the print of it for further reference
Important dates to be noted:
- Online applications starts from : 30th July 2015
- Online application closes on 19th August 2015
- Date of issue of admit card: 4th September 2015
- CTET 2015 Exam date: 20th September 2015 (tentative)