CUH-Central University of Haryana has released the notification for the Post Graduation and Research Programmes. So candidates who are interested and eligible has to download the application from the online . The candidates has to submit the application on or before the date.
CUH PG M.Sc/Ph.D Application Non-CUCET 2015 Form
Candidate who are taking admission in Post Graduation and Research Programmes has to follow some point to fill the application. Application form fee has to be pay by the candidate in the university.While filling the application candidate has to read all the instruction carefully.
- Application Form of CUH PG M.Sc/Ph.D(Non-CUCET) 2015:
- Application form start online from 05 June 2015
- Application form Last date for the PG and Research Programmes is 10 July 2015.
- B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Sc. in Botany /Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Zoology with 50 % Marks in aggregate. Weightage of 5 % will be given to the candidates of B.Sc. (Hons.) while determining merit.
Follow the below point for CUH 2015 admission form:
- Candidate should go to official website
- Click on the Application form for the CUH PG M.Sc/Ph.D
- Now download the application form.
- Application form will be downloaded on your screen and take the print out.
The data in the application form should be correct and give the correct information.Candidate who has applied their will be providing the admit card for the entrance exam.For further process CUH university will release the notification and candidate has to regularly visit the official website.If any alteration in the dates then the university will release the notification regarding to it
Candidate has to submit the certificate which are given in the application to the below address.
Address of the University:
Central University of Haryana
Name of the University: CUH-Central university of Haryana
Examination name: CUCET
Application form online: 5 June 2015 – 10 July 2015
Official website: www.cuh.ac.in
Candidate has to visit the CUH official website to get the details and the notification released by the university.