DAVV CET Online Application 2016 Notification www.dauniv.ac.in
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore has announced application form for Common Entrance Test (CET) to all interested candidates who want pursue their higher education as Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses for current academic session 2016 – 2017. Applications are invited from all Indian citizens who satisfy all eligibility conditions as per DAVV can apply through online mode till the last date of application.
DAVV stands for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, which every year conducts entrance test for taking admission into various programs offered by DAVV to continue their higher education facilities as Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. As usual this year also the candidates are applying for Common Entrance Test (CET) for 2016 after checking the eligibility details like admission procedure, application fee, steps to apply and various details are given in our article.
DAVV CET 2016 details :-
- Conducting body :- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- Exam name :- Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Academic section :- 2016 – 2017
- Course :- Post Graduate and Under Graduate
- Article is about :- Release of application form
- Official website :- www.davvcet.in
Courses offered by DAVV are :-
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore has offered the courses in the four groups like A, B, C and D they are M
- MBA in various streams
- B.pharma and various courses in different streams.
Eligibility norms :-
Candidates who are applying for Common entrance test of DAVV should follow the below-given eligibility criteria for filling up the application form.
- Undergraduate :- Applicants who want get admission into the undergraduate courses should have the minimum qualification of Intermediate from recognized university or board.
- Post Graduate :- Applicants who trying to get admissions into Post Graduate courses should have education qualification of Graduation from recognized university or board in the relevant field and with required percentage.
Age limits :-
For UG course, the male candidates must have the maximum age of 23 years as per upper age limit government rules.
For PG courses, the male candidates must have the maximum age of 28 years as per upper age limit of government rules.
Processing fee :-
The application fee will be paid an amount of Rs. 1500 and Rs. 50 as online charges should be paid through online mode.
Admission procedure :-
The candidates will be selected based on performance in the Common Entrance Test (CET) for current academic section 2016. As per merit list and counseling procedure begins.
Process to fill up DAVV CET application form 2016 :-
After satisfying the all eligibility norms candidates can apply through online mode from official website of DAVV steps are given for those candidates who do not know the procedure to fill up the application form.
- Open the official website of DAVV that is www.davvcet.in or mponline.com
- Then after reaching the home page, Click on CET (common entrance test)
- Read the notification carefully about instruction points
- Then if found eligible can apply through online mode
- Fill up application form about applicants details as per required
- Upload the photo and signature in a prescribed manner
- Pay application fee and submit it through online.
- Take print of register generated copy for future use.
Results and counseling :-
After successful completion of entrance test CET, the officials of DAVV will be publishing the result at its official website. Then after this counseling procedure begins as per performance in CET the document verification will be done then selection will be at the time admission.
Counseling procedure :-
At the time of counseling candidates will have an idea to choose the college and course offered and then based on performance in common entrance test (CET) and then document verification will be done by officials of DAVV.
1.Photographs for counseling process
2. Admit Card/ Hall ticket
3. CET score card/ rank card
4. Certificates of all exam completed till now.
5. Transfer certificate
6. other required details as per required format mentioned in the official notification.
Important dates are :-
|Online application starts from||April 14th, 2016|
|Last date of application form||May 19th, 2016|
|Entrance test date (CET)||June 2nd, 2016|
|First counseling date||June 23rd, 2016|
Note :- Candidates should stay in touch with our articles for more updates and latest information.