Delhi Judicial Service Exam 100 Jobs 2015 Recruit & Notification :-
Delhi Judicial Services has announced latest empolyment notification for recruiting 100 vacancies in field of Judicial services of Delhi High Court and aspirants interested can find more details about notification in official link and can apply.
Information about Delhi Judicial Services notification 2015 :-
The Delhi High Court has recently Organized Delhi Judicial Services which has invited the latest application for notification to fill vacancies in field of Judicial services in Delhi state. The Delhi Judicial Services will conduct the competitive exam for interested candidates as per requirement by Board and now it has published the notification for recruitment of 100 vacancies as various posts. The willing candidates can find more details about eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Required qualification, process of selection, pay scale etc.. are given below. Aspirants should apply for application on or before last date.
Important dates and details for Delhi judicial Services Recruitment notification 2015 :-
- Organization name :- Delhi Judicial Services
- Exam name :- Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment notification 2015
- Vacancies :- 100 Posts
- Start date of application :- October 7th 2015
- Last date of application :- October 31st 2015
- Exam date :- December 20th 2015
- Official web portal :- www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Eligibility criteria for Delhi Judicial Services Recruitment 2015 :-
- Required Eligibility to apply :- Applicants must be a citizen of India and Advocate practising in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Age limit :- Candidates should not more than 32 years of age as on 1st January, 2016.
- Application Fee Details:-
- For general category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For reserved category appliers: Rs. 100/-
- The demand draft / pay order should be drawn in favor of ‘Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
- Salary Structure :- the pay scale of Rs. 27700 – 44770/- per month which is offered by reputed organization.
- Process of Selection :- Contenders’ selection will be purely based on the following process:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),
- Main Examination (Written)
The Steps to apply for Delhi Judicial Services recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidates interested in notification should click on main portal www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Search for Delhi Judicial Services recruitment notification 2016
- Read advertisement carefully about eligibility then
- Fill form about applicants details in prescribed format
- Submit form after paying fee and
- Take print out for future use and references
Current updates and latest information the candidates are advised to stay connected with Delhi Judicial Services.