Delhi TET Exam Notification 2017, DTET Apply Online
Delhi State Board of Education is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 is the common examination to all aspiring applicants those who wish to interested in teaching jobs in primary levels (Class I- V) and upper primary level (Class VI- VII) also under the Delhi Government. The recruitment notifications of Delhi TET 2017 will be declared by Department of School Education of Delhi State. Well, Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 is an essential entrance examination to all eligible B.Ed qualified applicants. In terms of taking teaching jobs in primary and upper primary levels for Government Teachers, Delhi TET 2017 examination is conducted every year.
Description about Delhi Teacher Recruitment Exam 2017:
- Conducting Body – Delhi State Board of Education.
- Exam Name – Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Assortment Process – Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Website – www.delhiboard.org
- Application Availability Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Application – Online.
- DTET Exam Date – Notify Soon.
- Category – State Government Jobs.
- Counselling Process – Update Soon.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi TET Exam:
Essential Qualification– Candidate those who had completed their Diploma in Elementary Education with the course duration of 2 years and also have BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com Degree with at least 50% marks from any recognised University or Board.
Age Limit- Applicants must have completed his age between 21- 40 years as on 01/01/2017. The method of age relaxation procedure will be applicable as per the Government Rule.
Application Fee- Gen, OBC applicants need to pay 600/- and SC/ ST/ PWD category candidate need to pay 300/- through online mode.
Selection Procedure- Applicants will be selected for this posts based on the obtained marks in the exam and performance in the Interview.
Exam Pattern for DTET Test 2017:
- The authority can take written exam in two part (Paper-I/II).
- Those who apply for a 1-5 class have to write paper 1.
- For the upper primary class have to write paper 2 exams.
- The paper will contain total 150 question each.
- Carries 1 marks and has to complete in 1 ½ hours.
|Subject||No of Asking Question|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60|
How to Apply Online for Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test:
- Candidate have to visit the official website
- At the home page click on the TET 2017.
- Apply online and read instructions carefully and after that click on Apply Online.
- Fill all the details like as Personal details and academic details and click on submit.
- Upload the photo and signature and click on submit.
- Pay the application fee as per the required category.
- Print this application form for future use.
Contenders will get the hall ticket on the official website after the registration process over. Postulants are informed a few weeks earlier about the issuance of DTET Admit Card though applicants can download it on time. We are suggesting to keep call letter safe, without this board wil not allow to writing the exam.
Once the examination commences successfully on the specified date, the DTET Result will be declared on the official website. If we get any details about Delhi TET Cutoff Marks we can update here for participants. So kindly get in touch with us for more related information.