DMRC Executive & NonExe Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) declared the notification of recruitment 2016 to fill Assistant, Junior Engineer, and Executive & NonExecutive. DMRC died to recruit the candidates for 3428 vacancies. The applicants who are eligible have applied by visiting at www.delhimetrorail.com. The applicants are now waiting for the details of the selection process and exam syllabus details here we have some of the updates to help the applicants.
Name of the org- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC
Name of the Post: Executive & NonExecutive
No of Posts: 3428 vacancies
Official page – www.delhimetrorail.com.
1. Assistant Manager posts (post code-NE01) the selection process based o n the three different stages i.e, written test (which consist of two papers), Group Discussion-GD and Personal Interview-PI and Medical Examination.
2. Station Controller/ Train Operator (Post code-NE01) and also for the Customer Relations Assistant (Post code-NE02)- Written test((which consist of Two papers), psycho test, Personal Interview-PI and Medical Examination.
3. Posts of Junior Engineer-JE (Post Codes-NE03, NE04, NE05 & NE06)the selection process based on the three different stages i.e, written test (which consist of two papers), Group Discussion-GD and Personal Interview-PI and Medical Examination.
4. Office Assistant and Account Assistant posts (Postcodes NE07 & NE08) – Written test (consist of two papers) and Medical Examination. Candidates note that there is no interview.
5. Stenographer posts (post code-NE09) – written test (two papers), Skill test and followed by the Medical examinations. Candidates note that there is no interview.
6. Maintainer (Post Codes-NE10)- written test and followed by the medical test. Candidates note that there is no interview.
Written test pattern–
- Two papers consist of Multiple choice questions, bilingual (Hindi/ English)
- Paper – I -120 question for 120 marks- there will be negative marking applicable 1/3rd for each wrong answer
- Paper – II -60 question for 60 marks- there will be negative marking applicable 1/3rd for each wrong answer
Paper – 1 Syllabus: questions based on General awareness Current Affairs of the National and International, the Economic News/ Major Financial/, Budget and also Five Year Plans, Sports, Awards and Honors, Books and Authors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Logical Ability (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Abbreviations & Important Days Quantitative Aptitude and also candidates’ knowledge tested on discipline and trade.
Paper – 2 Syllabus: General English, The main topics are Basics of English Language, Sentence structure, Vocabulary & Grammar, Synonyms & also antonyms
Click here for more updates – www.delhimetrorail.com.