dmrc am syllabus 2016, dmrc je syllabus 2016, dmrc assistant manager syllabus 2016, dmrc jr engineer syllabus 2016, dmrc am exam pattern 2016
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation as published recruitment notification of junior engineer-JE and assist manager-AM (civil) post-2016 to fill the total vacant post, this notification was declared under advertisement. There are total vacant posts of JE is 205 posts and AM (Civil) is 66 posts. The applicants who are applied are now searching the Syllabus of junior engineer-JE and assist manager-AM (civil) written exam here we have some of the updates to help the aspirants.
DMRC Jr Engineer Syllabus 2016 Manager Exam Pattern:
Org name – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Official web portal – delhimetrorail.com
Total number of vacant positions – given
Post name – Junior Engineer as well as Assistant Manager Posts
Examination dates – available soon
Type of job – Govt
Syllabus of junior engineer and assist manager:
The interested aspirants who have applied for the notification can download the exam syllabus form the page of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, this will helpful to the aspirants at the time of preparation, so candidate can download from the page by visiting @ delhimetrorail.com.
Exam Pattern of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation: here are details of the exam paper
- The exam of the JE & AM is the total of multiple choice questions.
- This exam is for total of two papers
- Paper-I is for the total of 120 marks and paper-II is for the total of 60 marks
- The duration of the paper is for the total of 90 minutes and for the paper-2 duration is 45 minutes.
- Every negative mark deducts the 1/3 of marks
|Papers||Topics covered in paper||Total marks carry||Duration of the exam|
|Paper –I||General awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Logical ability, and the question on their discipline/trade||120 marks||90 min|
|Paper-II||General English||60 marks||45 min|
Download DMRC Junior Engineer and AM Exam Pattern 2016:
- Log into the delhimetrorail.com.
- Click on the link to the download Exam syllabus of Junior Engineer OR AM
- Download the syllabus in the PDF format and take a copy