DSSSB TGT & PGT Answer Key 2016 Results, Cutoff
After the release of recruitment notification by DSSSB – Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board for TGT and PGT the exam was conducted on 26th June 2016. A large number of candidates have appeared for the written exam. Now are searching for Answer key as per set wise, cut off marks and exam results which will be announced at the official website of DSSSB.
DSSSB which is an acronym for Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board, which undertakes the various recruitment process for appointment of eligible candidates as per requirement. Freshly, DSSSB has released the notification for 9000 openings as Trained Graduate teacher and Post Graduate Teacher (TGT & PGT) posts in the teaching department for the present academic year 2016.
It is observed the huge number of applicants have participated and written the exam on 26th June 2016 at various centers as prescribed in admit card. All appeared candidates for written exam are now waiting for answer key which will be released according to set wise in official link of DSSSB. For more details regarding cut off marks and exam results move forward check it.
Notification details of DSSSB TGT and PGT 2016:-
- Conducting body:- DSSSB – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
- Name of exam:- DSSSB 9000 TGT and PGT posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 9000 posts
- Job role:- Trained graduate teacher and Post graduate teacher (TGT & PGT)
- Location:- Delhi
- Exam date:- 26th June 2016
- Content is about:- Release of answer key cut off marks and results.
- Official website:- www.delhi.gov.in
Answer key details:-
Candidates after successfully appearing for the exam of Trained Graduates Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher will be searching on various sites for the answer key. But the officials of Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board will publish the answer key details according to set wise like A, B,C,D separately at the official link. That will be most probably within 3 days after written examination date.
Cut off marks for DSSSB PGT and TGT exam 2016:-
Candidates will get an idea by checking the cutoff marks as per caste category wise which will be published shortly at the main portal of DSSSB. After the release of answer key according to set wise the cutoff details will be given candidates can check it and compare you answer and can get an idea about whether they can get the job or not.
Candidates who have appeared for the DSSSB – Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board exam of TGT and PGT on 26th June 2016 can check the results at official website of DSSSB shortly. The process to check the results is given below.
- Please visit www.delhi.gov.in main portal of DSSSB- Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board.
- Then click on results tab at the home page of DSSSB.
- Search for the appropriate link of Results for DSSSB TGT & PGT posts exam 2016.
- Fill up the required details as prescribed in the box about applicants name, enrollment number, etc..
- Then results will appear on screen, take print of it for future use.
Final note:- For further more information about DSSSB notification stay connected with our articles and also with the official website of DSSSB.