EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, NEW DELHI published the Recruitment notification of JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL/ ELECTRICAL) IN ESI CORPORATION and this time ESIC decided to fill total of 154 vacancies. The candidates who want to start career in state govt can apply for this post, and eligible candidates can start applying from 5th of Oct 2015, and closing date of application 10th of Nov 2015 and aspirants apply online mode only with the click on official website, we advice candidates to read this post before applying. we have the details of vacancies important date of application, application process and application fee many other important details to help the aspirants.
ESIC Recruitment 154 Jr Engineer Notification 2015:
Name of the organization: the EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, NEW DELHI
Post name – JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL/ ELECTRICAL)
Total vacancies: 154 posts
Job location of Job – NEW DELHI
Application – online mode
Website page: www.esic.nic.in
Starting/beginning date of application– 5th of Oct 2015
Ending/ Closing date of application– 10th of Nov 2015
How to apply for the notification –
- Log in to EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, NEW DELHI home page with click at http://esic.nic.in/
- Find JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL/ ELECTRICAL) notification link
- read the eligibility details
- Eligible aspirants can start applying through online mode and fill the application forms
- Candidates have to pay application fee and submit application fee as well as forms
- Take copy of print
- Direct link of online advt
Application fee –
- For All other categories- Rupees 300/-only
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates as well as Ex Servicemen – nil
- Candidates should note that Fee once paid not be refunded.
- Pay the application fee at State Bank of India-SBI.
Applicants Qualifications –
Educational qualification – aspirants have to read official advt of ESIC for the exact details of the educational qualifications.
Age limit of applicants – upper age limit is 30 years as on 10th of Nov 2015 and upper age relaxation applicable for the candidates of reserved category.
Recruitment process –written test and selected candidates called for the interview
Scale of Pay: Pay Band may be between Rupees 9300-34800/- (PB-II) + Grade Pay Rupees. 4200/-
Admit card- candidates admit cards published officially soon after completion of application process
Answer key – within 2-3 days after exam
Results and also cut-off– soon
For more updates click on – www.esic.nic.in