fci east zone typist admit card 2015, fci east ag asst grade admit card 2015, fci east zone admit card 2015, fci east je admit card 2015, fci east ag/je hall ticket 2015
Food Corporation of India recently declare the JE AG(civil and mechanical engineer) and typist exams recruitment notification and the total number of vacant post are 4318. Interests and eligible candidate have applied for the exam as the registration process closed/completed candidate are now waiting for the future process.
FCI East Zone Admit Card JE, AG & Typist Hall Ticket 2015:
The applied Candidates have to go through with the written exam and this exam conducted in morning and evening secession and according to zone wise. The candidates are waiting for the admit cards/ hall tickets for the examination as the admit cards are compulsory for the exam. Candidates who are searching for the admit cards here is the right page for the updates here we are providing the details of exam and admit cards.
Exam details of the JE AG and typist: here are the details of the exam according to paper wise
- The JE (civil, mechanical engineer) and AG(assistant grade) paper has two papers that is paper I and II
- The typist (hindi) has paper III and IV
- Each paper has 120 question( multiple choice questions)
- Paper-1 aptitude for the 90 munities
- Paper-2 specialisation subjects paper for 90 minutes
- Paper-3 general awareness(Hindi and English)
- Paper-4 translation English to Hindi for total of 90 munities
Admit cards download from official page:
- Open their browser and click on the address website link of FCI EZ@ http://fcijobsportal.com/
- Search for the link of recruitment JE AE and typist 2015 select on among them and select the correct zone.
- Candidates enter their registration number and other required details like mobile number or date of birth
- candidates must take a print copy of the admit cards for their reference and candidates’ should note to take a copy at the time of exam without fail
- for more and important details click on http://fcijobsportal.com/ and candidates can visit this page regularly for future update