GCET 2016 Entrance Results, Goa CET Admission Merit List Dates
Latest notification by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa invited the applications from Eligible and talented contestants for Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) in order to take admission for various professional courses and for the current academic year 2016 and online registration process starts as usual and exam is scheduled in the month of May 2016 on 10th and 11th.
Contestant who is willing and aspires to take part in Goa Common entrance test for the current year 2016 for admission to professional degree courses and can read the eligibility norms for Online registration process, exam date, application fee and other various details are given below can submit the form till last date that is 2nd April 2016.
Various courses offered for GCET are :-
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.)
- Allied Health Sciences
- B.Sc. in Nursing
Eligibility norms :-
- Essential Education :-
- The contestant has appeared or are appearing at HSSC (Std. XIIth Science) or equivalent examination with 50% of marks (40% of SC/ST and 45% in case of PH candidates) from recognized board of examination with Physics, Mathematics, Biology, English and Chemistry.
- Admission of candidates to Degree Courses in Architecture shall be on the basis of scores obtained at NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture), conducted by Council of Architecture, and qualifying exam (Std. XIIth /HSSC.)
- Age bar :- applicants age should not be less than 17 years for GCET.
- Selection process :- Will be based on Common Entrance Test of Goa qualifying marks and then counseling process begins.
- Application fee:- Applier must pay Rs. 1500 as Demand draft in favour of Directorate of Technical Education” at Panaji Goa.
Goa CET Exam pattern for 2016 :-
- Each paper compromise of 75 MCQS
- One mark each question carries
- No negative marking for wrong answer
- The paper will be The English language
- Time period will be 2 hours
Topics for exam for Goa CET 2016 are :-
Important dates are for GCET 2016 are :-
|1||Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards||02-04-2016|
|2||Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards (with additional late fees of Rs. 1000/-)||29-04-2016|
|3||Dates of GCET||10-05-2016 & 11-05-2016|
|4||Expected date of result of GCET||18- 05- 2016|
|5||Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM B/B1) at notified location||19-05-2016 (Thu)|
|6||Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM B/B1) at notified location||27-05-2016 (Fri)|
|7||Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||07-06-2016 (Tue)|
|8||Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||09-06-2016 (Thu)|
|9||Display of Provisional Merit Lists at Admission Centre||13-06-2016 (Mon)|
|10||Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||15-06-2016 (Wed)|
|11||First Round of Admission||16-06-2016(Thu) to 24-06-2016(Fri)|
|12||Second Round of Admission||18-07-2016(Mon) to 21-07-2016(Thu)|
|13||Extra Round of Admission due to unexpected circumstances (if required)||As notified in newspapers|
|14||Special Round of Admission to fill vacant seats (if any) in MBBS/BDS Courses||30-09-2016 (F|
Way to apply Online for Goa Common Entrance Test Application form 2016 :-
- The first step is to log on direct link of GOA Common Entrance Test
- Click on required application form you are applying for
- Write all required details as per prescribed format
- Paste the signature and Photograph
- Take print of it for future use.
Related more update regarding the contestant as to stay connected to the official link of GCET.
GCET Official Website – Click Here