GITAM GAT Entrance Notification 2017 Application, Eligibility
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University declared notification of GITAM University Admissions and inviting the candidates through the online/offline applications. GITAM Admission Test (GAT-2017) is for the admission into various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy programs. GITAM started issuing the application forms and last date for applying online on or before 31st of March 2017. Candidates can read this page for the updates of eligibility, Applications fee and other important details regarding Admission notification.
Overview of GITAM GAT Admission 2017:
- Name of the university – Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University
- Name of the test – GITAM GAT 2017
- Admission for – Undergraduate, Post Graduate & Pharmacy Course.
- Official Website – www.gitam.edu
- Category – State Level Exam.
- Application Availability Date – Available till 31st March.
Eligibility Criteria for GITAM GAT Entrance:
For UG Courses – Candidates must have qualified Inter or 12th exam from any Central / State certified Board or equivalent qualification.
For PG Courses – Candidates must have qualified UG degree from any Central / State certified Board in the concerned stream.
Exam Pattern for GITAM Test 2017:
The question paper contains objective answers (multiple choice). There are total 100 questions, each carries 4 marks. The composite time will be 2 hours (120 minutes). One (1) marks can be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
Candidates will get the GITAM GAT Syllabus soon by the officials. Postulants can download last year Model Paper for practising and know how much you are prepared now.
How to Apply:
- The interested and eligible aspirants log in to official website.
- Then find the details of Admission
- Search for the GITAM GAT 2017 Admission Notice and click on apply
- Fill online application and upload the Scanned photo along with sign
- Click on submit button and take a print copy of the registration for future reference.
Eligible candidate can obtain the application forms from Director-Admissions by sending a DD of Rs. 150/- and with a request for application form. Then fill all the details send below address
Postal address –
To the Director-Admissions, Gitam University,
Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam Pin Code– 530 045,
AP-Andhra Pradesh, India
Registration fee –
- The application fee for Male Applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee for Female Contenders: Rs. 600/-
Fee paid to DD in favour of Gitam University and paid only at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank
Information about GITAM Exam Admit Card:
The exam will be going to conduct between 16th to 30th April 2017. So the hall ticket will be issued 10 days earlier to the written exam. Applicants can download from the official website and keep it safe. It will be very important for entrance as well as in counselling process.
Once the exam commenced successfully, the board will declare GITAM GAT Result 2017 on the official website on 5th May 2017 (Tentatively).
Contenders are advice to get in touch with us for GITAM GAT Counselling details. After getting any further information, we can update here ASAP.
Important dates and details
- Last Date of Application Submission – 31st March 2017.
- Slot booking – 9th to 13th April 2017.
- Download E- Hall Ticket/Admit cards – 9th April Onwards.
- Online test – 16th to 30th April 2017.
- Results published – 5th May 2017.
- Counselling and admission – June 2017 (Expected).