GSSSB 379 Additional Asst Engineer & Other Jobs 2015 OJAS Apply Online:
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) inviting the applicants through the Notification of recruitment to fill the Assistant Binder, Junior Assistant, Desktop Publishing (D.T.P.) Operator, Additional AE-Assistant Engineer, Junior Pharmacist & also Lab Technician Vacancies. As per the notification this time GSSSB will recruit for 379 vacancies. The interested applicants can read this page for the details and eligible applicants start applying from 3rd of Nov 2015 to 19th of Nov 2015 till 11.59 PM. Applicants can read this page for the details of notification like applicants eligibility, application process/application fee and details regarding the vacancies.
Name of the org – The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB)
Name of the post – various
Total No. of posts: 379 Vacancies
Official web page – http://ojas1.guj.nic.in/
Staring date for submitting applications –3rd of Nov 2015
Last date for submitting applications – 19th of Nov 2015
Details of the Posts:
- Vacancies of Desktop Publishing (D.T.P.) Operator: 25 posts
- Vacancies of Assistant Binder: 20 posts
- Vacancies of Junior Assistant: 05 posts
- Vacancies of Additional Assistant Engineer: 125 posts
- Vacancies of Junior Pharmacist: 64 posts
- Vacancies of Lab Technician: 140 posts
Application process –
The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply only through online mode by visiting official page of The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board at official web and candidates must apply between 3rd of Nov 2015 to 19th of Nov 2015
Application fee –
- All the candidate have to pay Rupees 100/-(application fee) + Rupees 12/- postal Service charges,
- The candidates of reserved category and PH no need to pay application fee
Details regarding Eligibility Criteria –
Age Limit: As on 19th of Sep 2015
- Between 18 to 30 years for T.P, Assistant Binder and Additional Assistant Engineer post
- For all other post 18 to 35 years
Applicants must read the official advt for the details of educational qualification.
Selection process –
Candidates selected performance bases on the written test.
Exam date –
Declared soon in the official page
Admit cards –
The admit cards of candidate Available soon in the official page.
Exam results –
Publish after completion of test.
Syllabus – The syllabus of the exam available in the official page.
For more updates click on – Click Here