Haryana Public Service Commission staffing committee has printed appointment notification for the position of Assistant Professor. The position is on Temporary basis. It is for various subjects. Details are stated below:
HPSC Apply Online 1647 Assistant Professor 2016 Jobs, Eligibility
|SNO||Subject||No. of Positions|
Most suitable applicant will get salary of pay scale Rs. 15600/- to 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-.
- Aspirant’s age must be minimum of 21 years but not more than 42 years as on 15th Feb 2016.
- Despite of all, age relaxation according to category will also be applicable as per state govt. norms. For more detailed information, please refer its official notification.
- Aspirant must complete his or her post-graduation in relevant discipline or equivalent qualification to the same from any standard university with at least 55% marks, accredited by Govt. of India.
- Also have knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit language up to matriculation.
- Apart from above mentioned qualification; applicant also passed in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC (University grant Commission).
- An applicant need to deposit Rs 500 as an application fee who belongs to General or unreserved category.
- And applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other backward class category need to pay Rs 125 as a registration fee.
- There will be not any fee amount is chargeable to physically challenged applicants.
Most qualified and accountable applicant’s performance will be evaluated on the base of written exam and interview session.
Applicant can apply online using HPSC certified website http://hpsc.gov.in . Applicant need to fulfill details and deposit application fee as stated above.
HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit card and Result:
Exam pattern and syllabus will be briefed on its certified web portal soon. Applicant can download their Hall ticket to appear in the exam using application id and date of birth. It will be issued before 15 days prior to the examination. Result will be declared soon after written examination.
Noteworthy Dates and Website:
Notification Published: 16th Feb 2016
Online Registration Start Date: 16th Feb 2016
Online Application submission Date: 15th Mar 2016
Offline Application Fee submission last Date: 18th Mar 2016