HSSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus Shift Attendant/ Clerk 2016
Exam pattern and Syllabus for Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for various posts of LDC and UDC notification circulated by HSSC for 4510 posts for present year 2016 now its to check the exam pattern & syllabus details for written test.
Important dates and Details for HSSC are :-
- Authority name :- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Exam name :- HSSC 4510 various posts recruitment 2016
- Vacancies :- 4510 posts
- Job role :- Various posts
- Status :- Publish of Exam pattern & syllabus.
- Direct link :- www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana SSC Clerk/ Shift Attendant Exam pattern for 2016 :-
- The paper contains Objective type Questions (MCQs )
- With Two sections
- With 100 marks total distributed in two papers
- Each question carries 2 marks
- Time duration With 90 minutes.
Exam syllabus for HSSC Clerk/ Shift Attendant are :-
English: – are Synonyms, one word substitution, idioms, Phrases Errors, Antonyms etc.(up to 10th Standard)
Mathematics: Ratio, Profit and Loss, Age, Distance & Speed, work & Time, boats and streams, pipes and cisterns, percentage, interest, relationship etc.(up to 10th Standard) you click official website portal and read all information carefully.
General Knowledge: – Applicants should aware from current event, General Polity, Economy – India, Environmental Studies, affairs & activities of Haryana & India.
Reasoning: – subjects covered are Series, Figure Cut, Arrangement, Coding, Logical, Number etc.
Science: Topic names – Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Studies, biology, etc.
Admit cards for HSSC Clerk/ Shift Attendant 2016 :-
Step by step process to download the admit card is given below for concerned applicants in order to make simple for them. The hall tickets will be release at main link 15 days prior to examination date of Haryana.
- Candidate who have applied for application first click on Direct link of Haryana.
- In order to download Hall Ticket of Haryana SSC notification 2016
- After announce of Hall ticket enter your registration ID like applicants name, Date of Birth, etc..
- Take xerox copy for future use.
Exam date will be updated shortly.