Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the latest notification for recruitment of Clerk posts with Prelims. Mains for the current year 2017. The interested candidates have applied in large number for notification through Online and now the latest news is a release of Exam Pattern, syllabus for IBPS.
IBPS Clerk VII Notification 2017, CWE Prelims Application Dates, Syllabus
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is shortly abbreviated as IBPS, which will conduct the written competitive test for interested candidates in order to hire the eligible for various positions as per requirement. Recently the IBPS has published the CWE Clerks VII posts and selection will be based on Prelims, Mains and Interview for the current year 2017.
Online Application Form will be available from August 2017. Interested postulants can apply before the final date. Details like IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Card are given in the article below.
Brief Description about IBPS Clerk VII Recruitment 2017:
- Name of Board – Institute Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Name of Exam – IBPS Clerk 7 Prelims Recruitment 2017.
- Job Role – Clerical Post.
- Assortment Process – Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview.
- Category – Central Government Job.
- Mode of Application – Online.
- Official Website – www.ibps.in
Exam Pattern/Syllabus for IBPS Clerk 7 Prelims Exam:
- The paper contains three sections.
- There are total 100 questions.
- Each carries one mark.
- Duration of time will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- For more details check in website
How to Apply Online Application:
- Postulants have to visit the official website.
- Search the IBPS CWE Clerk 7 Recruitment notice 2017-18.
- Open and read the official guideline carefully.
- Eligible aspirants go ahead and fill the Application form with valid details.
- Upload recent photo and signature with required copy of scanned documents.
- Pay necessary processing fee and submit the form.
- Save the receipt in the system and take a print out for further reference.
Admit Card Download:
Once the board end the registration process, the hall ticket will issue on the official website. Applicants can visit the IBPS portal to download it. You will get informed earlier by e-mail/SMS so that all the contenders can get the IBPS Clerk Admit Card on time and attend the prelims exam on the specified date. We suggest to carrying the call letter with one ID proof without fail otherwise authority will not allow to writing the exam.
The final IBPS CWE Clerk Result will be announced on the official website. Candidates have to be regular on the website to get updated and we can also provide IBPS Clerk Cutoff Mark here soon.
- Application Availability Date: August 2017.
- Last Date of Submission – September.
- IBPS CWE Clerk VII Prelims Exam Date – 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th December 2017.
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date – 28th January 2018.