IBPS Clerk 7 Recruitment 2017, IBPS Clerk VII Notification 2017, IBPS Clerk VII Apply Online Dates 2017, IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment, IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2017, IBPS Clerk Application fee 2017.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has latest released the Clerk VII Recruitment Notification on the official website. Candidates who are eligible can fill Online Application for the clerical cadre post through official portal. Contenders are suggested to refer the advertisement to check for the eligibility criteria if satisfies then register before the final date. Important Dates are mention in the article below.
IBPS Clerk 7 Notification 2017, CWE Clerical Job Apply Online
To recruit clerk, IBPS has invited online applications for the interested aspirants, those who are searching for Bank Jobs can use this opportunity and can apply from August 2017. Postulants who have graduation degree can try for this IBPS Clerk VII Exams 2017. Eligibility details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process etc are given in the article below.
After the registration process over, the candidates will get the IBPS Clerk Syllabus by the officials. It will give the subject which has to prepare for the exam.
Brief Details about IBPS Clerk VII Recruitment 2017:
- Organisation Name – Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Official Website – www.ibps.in
- Post Name – Clerical cadre (Clerk).
- Exam Name – Clerk CWE 7.
- Mode of Application – Online.
- Category – Central Government Job.
- Assortment Process – Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview.
- Application Availability Date – August-September 2017.
- IBPS CWE Clerk Prelims Exam Date – 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th December 2017.
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date – 28th January 2018.
Eligibility Requirement IBPS Clerk 7 Jobs:
Age Limit – As on 1st August 2017, the age of the postulants to apply for clerk VII exams should be between 20 to 30 years. Relaxation will be provided to the reserved category on the upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications – From any recognised university of state government or central government candidates should have graduation degree or equivalent exam with minimum aggregate marks.
Application Fees –
- General / OBC application fee is Rs 600/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman application fee is Rs 100/-
Selection Process – Contenders will be selected for clerk post by their score obtained by them in the Written Exam (Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam), who qualified will be called for an interview. Based on their performance in both tests applicants will be appointed as clerk post.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerical Exam:
- Postulants have to visit the official website.
- Search for the IBPS Clerk VII Recruitment notice 2017 link.
- Click on the link and read the notification thoroughly.
- Open Online Application and fill the form correctly with all details.
- Pay the registration fee in the prescribed format trough debit or credit card.
- Finally, click on submit button and download the receipt.
- Take the hard copy of it for further reference.
Admit Card Issuance:
For each round aspirants will get different hall ticket. For the preliminary exam, candidates will get the IBPS Clerk VII Admit Card 10 days prior to the examination. The authority will inform in advance so that applicants can download it before the selection test. It’s will be available on the official website soon.
Participants are advised to get in touch with us for IBPS Clerk Result 2017 and IBPS Clerk VII Cutoff details. After getting any information we can update here ASAP.