In this editorial; we are giving you all details related to the prescribed test in summarising form. You will be aware of the application procedure, examination date, examination fee and other stuff. Most probably, the notification will be exposed in the month of July or August. It will the sixth edition of employment.
IBPS PO MT VII Notification 2017, CWE Apply Online
The most prolonged and presumed employment notification to appoint applicant at the post of Probationary Officer or Management Trainee from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be declared on the official website. Selection procedure will be same as last year i.e. on the basis of written test accompanied of two stages i.e. (Common Written Exam) CWE Prelims Test and Mains Test. Then followed by Interview session and scrutiny of documents together on the same day. IBPS is providing best applicant to the banking sector every year at officer and clerk grades for different positions and different departments.
The board will upload Application soon, try to submit before the last date. Applicants will get the IPBS PO MT Syllabus on the official website soon. It will help on acquiring knowledge about topics which could be asked in the examination.
Brief Details about IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017:
- Association Name – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Vacancy for – probationary Officer & Management Trainee.
- Category – Central Government Job.
- Mode of Application – Online.
- Website – www.ibps.in
Qualification – Applicant must hold his or her Graduation degree in any stream or correspond to the same from any standard university, accredited by Govt. of India. The pursuing applicant can also apply for the position but at the moment of scrutiny of documents; one must have to produce degree certificate.
Age Limit –
- Applicant’s age must be least of 20 years and the maximum of 30 years for those who belongs to Open or General Category.
- Relaxation in age will be also being valid for the applicant who belongs to any reserved category. Duration will depend on the category to which the applicant belongs. Refer official notification for more details.
Procedure to Apply Online for IBPS PO Exam:
- Kindly, check the certified web address of IBPS and find out the link to apply for the sixth edition of PO/MT.
- But formerly go through all the instruction considerately.
- You will find out the label “Click here to Apply Online for CWE – PO/MT (CWE-PO/MT-VII)”.
- And then navigate your mouse to the link “Click here for New Registration” to register yourself.
- In the displayed window; a blank form will active where you have to mention all obligatory details at their respective fields.
- On successful submission of details Registration, Number and Password will be produced mechanically for further login.
- Now next label will be initiated for uploading scanned snap and signature.
- After the declaration of all particular, professional and academic details please submit all details.
- At the last stage, you have to remit prescribe amount as an application fee which can be completed using Net banking, Debit Cards or Credit Cards etc.
- On the successful deposition of payment, an e-receipt will be produced. Please have the prints of paid E-receipts and filled application for future use.
To know about IBPS PO MT Admit Card/Result/Cutoff, get in touch with us and visit our website regularly.
Significant Dates (Tentative Dates):
- Online Application Availability: July to August 2017.
- IBPS PO Pre Exam Admit Cards Availability: October 2017.
- Dated for IBPS PO Preliminary Exam: 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th Oct 2017.
- IBPS PO/MT Prelims Exam Result Declaration Date: November 2017.
- IBPS PO Main Exam Admit Card: November 2017.
- IBPS PO MT Main Exam Date: 26th November 2017.
- IBPS PO Main Exam Result: December 2017.
- IBPS PO Interview Call letters: January 2018.
- Date of Interview: Jan/Feb 2018.
- Date of Allotment of Provisional: April 2018.