ibps rrb os answer key 2015, ibps rrb 06-09-2015 mor answer key, ibps rrb os 6th sep 2015 solutions, ibps rrb os gk 6th sep 2015 answer key, ibps rrb 6th sep 2015 evening answer key, ibps rrb 6-09-2015 gs answer key
IBPS RRB Answer Key 6th Sep 2015 (Morning & Evening) Shift
Examination Details :-
Answer Keys for the IBPS RRB IV Officer Exam 2015 :-
- Currency of Czech Republic – Czech Koruna
- Lima became the capital and most important city in the Spanish Vice royalty of Peru?
- The first Indian footballer to score 50 international goals during his team’s 2018 World Cup qualifying match against Guam? – Sunil Chhetri
- A sum of Rs 20,000 crores would be allocated to the MUDRA Bank from the money available from shortfalls of Priority Sector Lending for creating a Refinance Fund to provide refinance to the Last Mile Finances
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) has been launched by the Government and it will provide a credit linked subsidy of Rs 1.00 Lakh to 2.30 Lakh to the home buyers
- IAEA has its headquarters in Vienna located in Austria.
- Narendra Modi received on behalf of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Bangladesh’s prestigious Liberation War Honor for his “active role” in the country’s freedom struggle, saying the BJP veteran was an “inspiration” to him and other political workers?
Mithali Raj is the captain of the Indian Women’s team belongs to Cricket
What does “P” stand for OROP? it represents Pension
Orange Warsaw Festival is a —– annual music festival. – Polish
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of UC Browser, UC Web’s flagship mobile browser? – Yuvraj Singh
- Which Yojana interventions have been named ‘Shishu’, ‘Kishor’ and ‘Tarun’? – Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana
Who is the 18th and current Chief Minister of Maharashtra state in India? – Devendra Fadnavis
National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) is a fund created by the Government of India for enhancing ——— financing in the country. – Infrastructure
Results declaration :-
it will take some more time for the Board to declare the results of he above conducted exam. These results will be released on the official web of the Board only. Candidates need to reach the official web for checking their results after declaration. Keep on visiting the official web for the regular updates about the declaration of results by the Board.
IBPS RRB Evening Shift 6-09-2015 Answer key
- What is the Capital of Seychelles? – Victoria
- Who is the Union Minister of Steel and Mines? – Shri Narendra Singh Tomar
- Ringgit is the currency of which country? – Malaysia
- The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will offer an accidental death and full disability cover of Rs. 2 Lakh and for partial disability cover of – Rs. 1 Lakh
- Since 2012, the United Nations marks 11 October as the ‘International Day of the Girl Child’
Dipa Karmakar is related to which sport? Gymnastics
The OECD’s headquarters are at the Château de la Muette in- Paris, France.
- Who was elected as the sixth President of Mauritius ? Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
Nanda Devi is the second highest mountain in India and the highest entirely within the country. It is part of the Garhwal Himalaya, and is located in the state of Uttarakhand
Michael John Clarke is a retired international cricketer and former captain of which country? – Australia.
- India has lost a case at the WTO, with the World Trade Organization ruling that Indian ban on import of poultry meat, eggs and live pigs from the US was “inconsistent” with the international norms
What does “D” stand for SDR? Drawing
Who has topped the Swachh Bharat rankings among 476 cities in the country with three more places from Karnataka figuring in the top 10? – Mysore
The Ukai Dam, constructed across the Tapti River, is the largest reservoir in Gujarat.
Aadi Perukku is celebrated on the 18th day of Tamil month of Aadi to welcome fresh water in the river.
Bhupen Hazarika was an Indian lyricist, musician, singer, poet and film-maker from Assam.
Delhi Metro received its first driver-less train, equipped with several advanced features, from South Korea based manufacturer, which will ply on sections of Phase-III of the network, set to be operational by next year end.
Sajjangarh Biological Park is a zoological garden located in Udaipur( Rajasthan) India.