ibps rrb oa answer key 2015, ibps gramin bank oa 13th sep 2015 answer key, ibps rrb 13-9-2015 answer key, ibps rrb office assistant 13-9-2015 answer key, ibps rrb oa asnwer key 13-9-2015 mor shift, ibps rrb oa 13-9-2015 eve shift answer key
IBPS RRB OA 13th Sep 2015 Office Asst (Mor, Eve) shifts Answer Key
This exam was successfully conducted on 13th September 2015. Candidates in a very huge number have been applied for this post and also have appeared for the exam without fail. Exam was conducted in two shifts i.e Morning shift and Evening Shifts also. Now all the candidates who appeared for the exam are waiting eagerly for the examination results.
Interested candidates can check below for more details like declaration of results and answer keys of the exam.
Details about the examination :-
Organization name :- IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the Post :- OA Office Assistant
Exam name :- IBPS RRB OA Exam 2015
Exam Date :- 13-09-2015
Details about :- Answer keys
Status :- Will be updated on the official web.
Official Web :- www.ibps.in
Answer keys for the OA Exam for RRB by IBPS 2015 :-
Candidates who ever have been appeared for the exam conducted by the IBPS Institute of banking Personnel Selection for the selection of candidates for the posts of the OA Office Assistants at RRB Regional Rural Banks have been waiting for the results of the exam. With the anxiousness to know their results candidates have also started searching for the results in the other webs also.
We inform all the candidates that the department will take some more time for declaring the results but soon it is going to issue the answer keys of the exam for both the shifts on its own official web. Candidates need to reach here and check for the answer keys by following some important steps. These answer keys helps the candidates in guessing their result by matching their answers.
- Official web is www.ibps.in
Answer Key of 13th Sep 2015 IBPS RRB Office Attendent Morning & Eve Shift exam
6. Who became the first fielder in Test cricket history to take eight catches in a match, achieving the unique feat on Day 3 of the first Test against Sri Lanka in Galle? – Ajinkya Rahane
7. History writer —— was conferred with the ‘Maharashtra Bhushan’ award, the state’s highest honour, at a glittering function in Mumbai. – Balwant Moreshwar Purandare
8. Carolina María Marín Martín is a —– player from Spain. – badminton
9. Andhra Pradesh’s —– has gained the unique distinction of becoming the first district in the country with the highest number of e-toilets (461) in its schools. – Nellore
10. Who was appointed as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of national carrier Air India Ltd for three years? – Ashwani Lohani
11. Which country was opened the second land crossing in Tibet via Nathu La to allow the first batch of Indian pilgrims undertaking the arduous Kailash- Manasarovar Yatra, in the latest confidence-building measure between the two neighbours. – China
12. The once in 144 years event, Maha Pushkaralu, was celebrated on July 14. It was celebrated in the —– river this time. – Godavari
13. Banks have made available deposit scheme facility to all account holders under the Suraksha Deposit Scheme and the Jeevan Suraksha Deposit Scheme aimed at enabling them to deposit —– or Rs. 5001, respectively in their accounts either on their own initiative by cash or regular cheque etc. received as gifts during the festive season of Raksha Bandhan for long term subscription under PMSBY or both PMSBY and PMJJBY, respectively. – Rs.201
15. Founder chairman of bicycle giant Hero Cycles —– died in Ludhiana. – O P Munjal
16. What is the Tagline of Bandhan Bank? – Aapka Bhala, Sabki Bhalai
17. The full form of RTGS is ——. Real Time Gross Settlement
19. Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley launched two funds, India Aspiration Fund (IAF) and —– scheme by Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), a fund of funds with total corpus of Rs 12,000 crore. – SIDBI Make In India Loan For Enterprises (SMILE)
20. The —- scheme has been acknowledged by the Guinness Book of World Records for being the largest cash transfer program (households). – Pahal
21.Greece’s Prime Minister —–has announced he is resigning and has called an early election. – Alexis Tsipras
22. Jasper Infotech, which owns and operates online marketplace —–, has entered into a three-year partnership with the country’s largest private sector lender, HDFC Bank, to launch a co-branded credit card. – Snapdeal
23. How many Indian companies on the Forbes’ list of 100 most innovative companies in the world? – 3
24. A Chinese firm specialising in precision technology has set up the first unmanned factory at —– city where all the processes are operated by robots, regarded as futuristic solution to tide over China’s looming demographic crisis and dependence on manual workers. – Dongguan
25. The book “Swami and Friend” written by the famous Indian author——. – R.K Narayan