IBPS RRB OA Answer key 2015, IBPS RRB office assistant GS answer key 2015, RRB OA GS answer key 2015, IBPS RRB OA general studies 19-9-2015 answer key 2015, IBPS RRB OA solved answer key morning shift, IBPS RRB OA GS solution sheet Evening shift answer key 2015
IBPS RRB Office Assistant GS (Mor, Eve) Exam Answer key 2015
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB has successfully conducted the OA GS Exam on 19th September 2015 at various pre arranged exam centers. Candidates in huge number who filled the applications appeared for this exam for both shifts morning and evening. Now all were keenly waiting to review their score in the exam through answer key. It is informed to candidates that to check their score through answer key candidates has to log in official website and download answer through online from official website. Very soon IBPS RRB OA answer key will be available on its main official web portal.
Organisation name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Post Name: Office Assistant
Exam Name: IBPS RRB OA GS Exam 2015
Exam date: 19th September 2015
Category: IBPS RRB OA GS Answer key 2015
Status: soon releases
Official website: www.ibps.in
Information related to IBPS RRB OA Exam Answer key 2015
Candidates who has appeared for this exam were very curious and excited to know the marks and anxiousness to know their performance in the exam and searching for answer key. With the help of answer key candidates can check their result before the final result declare, this is just the estimated result final result may vary, answer key is just user guide to know the result. IBPS will soon published the answer key on its official website. As soon its uploads the solved answer key we will instantly update it on our website, for regular and latest updates stay connected with us.
IBPS releases the answer key as per shifts that is it releases separate answer key for morning shift and evening shift, and as well as set wise answer key thus candidates according to their shift and set for which they appeared the exam can check and download answer key from our website.
IBPS RRB OA GS Answer Key 19-09-2015 (Mor) Shift
- The Department of Posts will sell —- lakh bottles of water drawn from River Godavari during the 12-day-long Pushkaralu, which is considered to be auspicious. – Seven
- What is the currency of Greece? – Euro
- What is Article 18(1)? – No title, not being a military or academic distinction, shall be conferred by the State.
- The Ardh (half) Kumbh Mela is held every —– years at Haridwar and Allahabad (Prayag). – Six
- What does MSME stand for? – Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced —— as National Handloom Day to mark the 1905 Swadeshi movement. – August 7
- Hindi Diwas is celebrated every year on 14th September to pay tribute to the official language of India as Hindi was adopted as the official language of Constituent assembly on September 14, —–. – 1949
- At least 29 people were killed and over 60 injured in a stampede during the mahapushkaram, a Hindu religious bathing festival on the Godavari river bank, in ——. – Andhra Pradesh
- Veteran actor-filmmaker —– has been appointed the chairman of India’s Oscar jury by the Film Federation of India (FFI), which selects the country’s official entry in the Best Foreign Film category of the prestigious Academy Awards. – Amol Palekar
- What is the present Cash Reserve Ratio? – 4 %
- The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India.Its headquarters are in ——. – New Delhi
- Which country is marking 50 years since independence with nationwide celebrations, including a huge military parade and fireworks display that will also pay tribute to former founding leader Lee Kuan Yew on 9th August 2015. – Singapore
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Masdar city and took a round of the zero-carbon planned city, a first in the world. Masdar City is a planned city project in Abu Dhabi, in the —–. – United Arab Emirates