IBPS RRB CWE IV OS Answer Key 2015, IBPS RRB Officer Scale I II III morning shift answer key 2015, IBPS Officer I RRB CWE Exam evening shift answer key 2015, IBPS CWE RRB OS written exam solved solution key 2015, IBPS RRB CWE Officer Scale I setwise answer key 2015
Answer Keys for IBPS RRB CWE Officers Exam 2015
Institute Of Banking Personal Selection has conducted the Common Written Exam on 5th September 2015 to recruit eligible aspirants for Officer Scale – I, II, III posts in Regional Rural Banks. Number of applicants who applied the application for this IBOS RRB CWE IV Exam has appeared for the exam. IBPS RRB officer Scale I Exam was held in two session morning and evening. As the exam finishes candidates rushed and started to search for answer key to know their performance and score in the exam. Thus to check and download Answer Keys for the IBPS RRB officer Scale candidates has to log on to the official site at www.ibps.in
IBPS RRB CWE-IV Officer Scale-I, II, III Online Exam Answer key 2015
IBPS releases the official answer key on its official website after the exam finishes successfully. Answer key helps the candidates to check and compare their answers with answer key to get idea of their upcoming marks in the exam. IBPS RRB CWE IV exam Answer key will be available at official website very shortly.
Cut Off:- IBPS release the cut off marks after result declaration. To qualify candidates has to pass every section and also over all exam with minimum qualifying marks. Those marks matches with cut off marks released by IBPS Cut Off Marks for RRB Officer Scale – I, II, III exam are declared qualified for interview test.
Organisation Name: Institute Of Banking Personal Selection
Exam name: IBPS CWE IV RRB officer scale I Online Exam 2015
Exam date: 5th September 2015
Category: IBPS RRB CWE IV Officer Scale I answer key 2015
Status: soon available
Official website: www.ibps.in
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 5th Sep 2015 Morning Shift Answer Key 2015
1. Who is currently chief minister of Jharkhand state of India? – Raghubar Das
2. Punjab National Bank is an Indian financial services company based in —–. – New Delhi
3. The International Atomic Energy Agency’s headquarters in ——. – Vienna, Austria
4. World Vegetarian Day is observed annually on ———. – October 1.
5. What is the Capital of Egypt. – Cairo
6. Who was appointed as President of the New Development Bank (NDB)? – K. V. Kamath
7. Private insurer ——launched ‘Smart Humsafar’, a unique plan which offers multiple benefits of savings and insurance cover for husband and wife under a single policy. – SBI Life Insurance
8. Bradley James Haddin is related to which sport? – Cricket
9. What is the Currency of Thailand? – Thai Baht
10. Who is the author of the book “.Ghosts of Calcutta” ? – Sebastian Ortiz
11. Which state is India’s largest state by area (342,239 square kilometres (132,139 sq mi) or 10.4% of India’s total area)? -Rajasthan
12. Which is the first Asian country to become an Associate MemberState of CERN as India’s request for membership is still pending? -Pakistan
13. The 2015 Ramanujan Prize has been awarded to ——– of India’s Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR). – Amalendu Krishna
14. Which bank launched “Dhanchayat,” an educational film, to raise awareness on the dangers of borrowing money from unorganised sources? – HDFC Bank
15. What does stand for “S” in RTGS? – Settlement
16. Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation was established for the purpose of providing ——- . – insurance of deposits and guaranteeing of credit facilities.
17. What is the Currency of Bhutan? – Bhutanese ngultrum, Indian rupee
18. KVP is a fixed-income, long-term and risk-free government-run product. The minimum investment amount required to start with is Rs.1,000 and there is —– maximum limit. . – No
19. La Tomatina is a festival that is held in the ——–. – Bunol, Valencia, Spain
20. Kathakali has its origins almost 1500 years ago in the early ritual folk dances and dance dramas of ——, in southern India. – Kerala
21. Which country is the world’s largest producer of rice? – China
22. The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Secretariat is based in ——. – Kathmandu, Nepal.
23. Who is Renault India’s new brand ambassador? – Ranbir Kapoor
24. Which country formally became the newest member of the European Union? – Croatia
25. Who is the present Governor of Sikkim, India? – Shriniwas Dadasaheb Patil
26. Pusarla Venkata Sindhu is an Indian —– player. – Badminton
27. Who launched first white label ATM (WLA) of the country at Chandrapada, a tier-V town near Mumbai? – Tata Communications Payment Solutions (TCPS)
28. China is expected to make the biggest contribution, —- in New BRICS Bank. – $41 billion
29. The government has proposed to amend the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Act to take away —–regulatory powers from the central bank and bring it under the purview of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi). – Money Market
30. Which government announced that it will be hosting the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) with the theme ‘Future Enterprises’ at Hyderabad in 2018. – Telangana
31. Blue Revolution is the adoption of a package programme to increase the production of —- products.– Fish and Marine
32. Commercial Paper (CP) is an unsecured money market instrument issued in the form of a ——-. – Promissory Note.
33. NABARD was established on the recommendations of ———-. – Shivaraman Committee
34. Who is the author of the book ‘Turning Point – A Journey Through Challenges’? – APJ Abdul Kalam
35. Barkatullah Khan Stadium is located in ——–, Rajasthan. – Jodhpur