IBPS RRB 6 Admit Card 2017, IBPS RRB VI 2017 Admit Card, IBPS Office Assistant 2017 admit card, IBPS Officers Hall Ticket 2017.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection recently declared the office Assistant recruitment notification 2017 and IBPS decided to conduct Common Interview for Officer Scale Posts for Regional Rural Banks for the post of Group A and Group B for Officer Scale – I, II, III And Office Assistant-Multipurpose.
IBPS RRB VI OA Admit Card 2017, Office Assistant Hall Ticket
The candidates first have to face the written exam, and qualified aspirants called for the interview which conducts by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/ UT along with the IBPS. Aspirants who are going to appear in the exam can get the hall ticket on the official website.
After the IBPS Prelims/Mains Exam, the candidates will get the solution paper on the official website in few weeks. IBPS RRB OA Answer Key will help in comparing the individual’s answer with correct one. So that, applicants can calculate the rough marks and analyse whether they will be selected or not.
Downloading Process of IBPS RRB VI OA Admit Card
The candidates who are waiting for the admit cards can download from the November 2017 and the candidates have to follow this steps to download the admit cards which are given below in the simple and easy steps,
- Applicants Open their browser and click on the website link of IBPS candidates reach to the home page of IBPS.
- Search for the link of recruitment of RRB VI 2017.
- Candidates enter their registration number after that candidate have to give their unique login ID and password which was given at the time of applying, then choice admits cards.
- candidates must take a print copy or save the admit cards for the reference in future and candidates’ must note to admit cards/hall ticket along with their proof of ID at the time of the exam.
- for more and important details go to the official website, aspirants can also visit our page regularly for future update and important news.
Overview of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2017:
- Conducting Association – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Exam Name – RRB VI.
- Website – www.ibps.in
- IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Date – 09, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24 September 2017.
- IBPS RRB Mains Exam Date – 05 November 2017.
- Category – Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter.
- Assortment Details – Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview.
Cut-Off Marks for IBPS CWE RRB VI Officer Exam 2017-18:
The written/online exam will be conducted in two stage (Prelims and Mains Exam). For both selection examination, the qualifying scores will vary. After the 1st exam, the board will publish the IBPS RRB prelims Cutoff on the official website and shortlisted applicants will get a call for IBPS RRB Asst Mains Exam. Those who qualified can process to Interview round. After the official notice, we can update the cut-off mark here also. So kindly get in touch with us.
The board will declare the result on the official website after the commencement of exam successfully. Postulants will be informed in advance about the IBPS RRB VI Result 2017.
Important dates for the admit cards:
- Officer scale 1 which is pre-exam Training (PET) call letter available from Nov 2017.
- Officer assistant which is pre-exam Training (PET) call letter available from Nov 2017.
- Institute of Banking Personal Selection RRB VI Admit Cards available from the November, 17
- Aspirants called for interview on February 2017 (Expected Date).