IBPS SO VII Notification 2017-18, Online Apply, Exam Dates
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – inviting the applicants for the common written test 2017 to fill the vacancies Of Specialist Officer in participating Organisation – (CRP SPL-VII), the interested and eligible aspirants can Apply online from 23rd November 2017. The candidates can read this page for the details of vacancies, eligibility, the process of application and many other updates.
The selection is base on the preliminary, mains and interview round. IBPS SO 7 Syllabus will provide by the officials soon on his portal. It will help in analysing the topics which have to prepare for the IBPS SO 7 Exam 2017.
Brief Description about the IBPS SO 7 Recruitment 2017:
- Name of the Board – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Vacancy for – Specialist Officer (SO).
- Starting date of Applications – 23rd November 2017.
- Closing date for Applications – 10th Dec 2017.
- Admit Cards Available from – Update Soon
- Online Exam Dates – Notify Soon.
- Mode of Application – Online.
- Category – Central Government Job.
- Website – www.ibps.in
Qualification – Those who are thinking to apply for the IBPS Specialist Officer must complete the Graduation Degree fro reputed university/institute.
Age Limit – Upper age limit for applicants is 30 years and minimum age is 20 years. Upper age relaxation of 5 years applicable to SC/ST, for OBC 3 years and for PH candidates 10 years age relaxation. For all other updates read the official advt declared by IBPS.
IBPS SO VII Application Procedure:
- Before applying candidate must fill the pre-requisites for online application like –
- Scanned Photo & sign in required format and size
- Fees Payment receipt or slip
- Candidates must have a valid email id with password
Follow Below Steps for Applying:
- The aspirants can apply through online mode by using the ID and password through online mode.
- Then check for the online application of CWE Specialist Officers 2017 and fill the application
- Take print copy of application for reference
- Candidates make sure to apply from NOV/ Dec 2017.
- For General candidate – Rs 600/- only.
- For SC ST PH candidates – Rs 100/- only.
Admit Card for IBPS SO 7 Exam:
Postulants who applied for the job can get the hall ticket on the official website after the registration process will over. Aspirants can download it from the official portal 10 days prior to the examination. IBPS SO 7 Admit Card carry exam date, centre name, roll number and other important details, so keep it safe & present on the specified date with one ID Proof without fail.
After the commencement of exam successfully, the authority will declare the IBPS SO Result on the official website. They will inform in advance so that applicant can prepare and check it ASAP.
For more information about IBPS SO Cutoff/Merit List kindly get in touch with us and also know about Latest Government Jobs news.
IBPS SO VII Vacancies Org Details:
Apply through Online mode for I.T. Officer (Scale-I) Post
Apply through Online mode for Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) Post
Apply through Online mode for Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) Post
Apply through Online mode for Law Officer (Scale I) Post
Apply through Online mode for HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) Post
Apply through Online mode for Marketing Officer (Scale I) Post