ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Feb 2016 Apply Online
ICICI declared the notification of recruitment 2015 to fill the vacancies of PO-Probationary Officer for 200 vacancies. This is the right opportunity for graduates who want start career in the banking. The applicants who are eligible can start applying for the notification and make sure to apply on or before 31st of Dec 2015.
The selection process of candidates based on written test/GD/interview and the candidates who have qualified going to intake 1 year ICICI PGDBF 2016-17 at Manipal University. Here we have details regarding vacancies, application process and other important updates.
Name of the bank: ICICI
Post name: PO-Probationary Officer
Official Site: https://www.icicicareers.com/
Starting date of sending online application from: now
Closing date of sending online application from: 31st of Dec 2015
Application process –
• All the applicants who are eligible can apply through online mode
• log on to ICICI page at
• Then check for the link of ICICI career
• Check for the notification of Recruitment for ICICI Probationary Officers- PGDBF 2016-17
• Click on apply and Fill the online application forms
• Candidates have attach all required educational documents mentioned in notification along with pay the fee photo & Signature
• Submit application and take a copy of application for reference
Application fee –
For the SC/ST/ PWD candidates application fee of Rs. 100/-
For all others application fee of Rs. 600/-
Applicants age limit –
Upper age limit of candidates must be 25 years as on 31st of Dec 2015.
Applicants qualification –
• Qualified minimum graduation from any certified university with minimum of 55% of marks.
• Fresher can apply for the notification
Selection process –
Candidates selection process based on following
• Applicants attend for the written test
• Personal Interview
Candidates who have qualified under go with the 1 year MBA finance and banking course at Manipal University.
Pay scale –
Candidates paid 3.59 Lakh per Annam during training and after training more than 4 Lakh
Admit cards –
The E-Admit cards published before 20 days of written test.
Syllabus details –
Aspirants can download the syllabus from official page.
Important Dates and details:
Closing for online registration 31st of Dec 2015
Date of Pre Exam Training – In Feb 2016
Written exam date – Available soon
For more updates click on Advertisement