Indian Navy which is most important part of our Defense sector and have a mass of proficient people who are dedicated to serving the nation. Short Service Commission if Indian Navy has circulated an employment notification regarding Indian Navy SSC Staffing. Only unmarried men and women applicants can apply for the defined position.
Indian Navy Recruit SSC Officer Jobs Application Pilot/Observer/Naic/Executive Jan 2017
The post offered by the organization is of Executive Post for Pilot/ Observer/ NAIC for the course begin on Jan 2017 at Indian Naval Academy based in Kerala. Fascinated and the eligible applicant can apply for the position in a prescribed format on or before the last date i.e. 29th Apr 2016. Moreover, further details are stated below in the article. Have a look into it before applying.
The applying applicant’s age must be in between the age limit of 19-24 years whereas CPL Holders must be least of 19 years of age and maximum of 25 years of age. And the applicant applying for NAIC posts should be in the age range between 19 ½ to 25 years.
Educational requirement depends on the post offered by the organization:
Applicants must hold degree in engineering stream i.e. BE / B. Tech in any discipline. Physics and Maths should be compulsory subject in 12th standard. Minimum aggregate marks in percentage in BE/ B. Tech for Pilot entry should be at least 60% and for Observer entry; it should be 55%. CPL holder must hold valid and recent CPL issued by DGCA (India).
For NAIC Jobs:
Contenders applying for these posts must hold degree in BE / B.Tech in 1st division or has secured at least 60% marks in any one of the streams i.e., Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, IT, Chemical Metallurgy, Production, Instrumentation, and Aerospace Engineering.
Most worthy applicant will be selected on the basis of following employment criteria:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Examination
- Interview Session
- Scrutiny of documents
Online Application process for Indian Navy Jobs for SSC:
- Applicant has to visit its website.
- Now, look for the option “OFFICER ENTRY– ONLINE CANDIDATES CAN PRINT THEIR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM “at its home page.
- A separate screen will be displayed where one has to declare all inquired details in an exact manner and upload applicable documents as essential.
- After completion of application form; please take prints of online Application Form two in number which consists of system generated Application Number.
- One of them should be duly signed and submitted along with relevant documents. Documents to be attached are self-attested photograph, copies of 10th & 12th board mark sheets and passing certificates and other scholastic certificates and mark sheets of every semester / years.
- Please affix a recent passport size color photograph in the application form and post the same at the address mentioned below on or before the last date through ordinary post. Also mention on the envelope as “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for Pilot / Observer / NAIC JAN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%” . Address is stated below in the article.
Post-Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,New Delhi – 110 023
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2016 Hall ticket, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern:
All will be updated soon on its web portal.
Important Date and Link:
Application Start Date: 29th Apr 2016
Application Submission End Date: 9th May 2016