Indian Ordnance Factories is going to appoint a huge mass of suitable applicants at the post of Junior Works Manager in different streams. Total number of vacancy is 6911. Online application will end on 3rd March 2016. More details are briefed below in the article.
IOF Jr Works Manager Recruit 2016 Notification, JWM Application Form
Mechanical (Including IT, Optical, Electronics & Plastics trades) – 4481
Electrical – 613
Civil – 200
Metallurgical – 328
Chemical (Including Environmental Science & Technology, Rubber & Polymers Trades) – 1046
Clothing – 212
Leather – 31
Applicant will get remuneration as pay scale of Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years. Relaxation in age limit is also valid as per government standards.
Applicants must have completed their degree in B.E / B.Tech / Diploma, ITI in Engineering, Technical, Humanities, Science, Law or simple Graduate in any discipline or its correspondent qualification from any standard University / Institute. For more detailed information about eligibility criteria and others; kindly refer certified notification.
Indian Ordnance Factories will appoint suitable applicant for the post of 6911 IOF Junior Works Manager using below mentioned stages:
- Written Exam
- Interview Session
- Document Scrutiny
- Aspirants must logon to certified website – http://www.ofbindia.gov.in .
- Click on link named Indian Ordnance Factories Group ’B’ Recruitment. Now choose the option “Recruitment Rules” and find out the vacancy link for Indian Ordnance Factories Group ’B’.
- Applicant need to check out the rules to apply for the above mentioned post and download application form. One has to write an application in prearranged format on A4 size blank paper.
- IOF Junior Works Manager Employment Application should be feed including all required details and affix passport size latest image. Also attach all required stuffs and obligatory credentials related to academic qualification and experience.
- Please indicate “Application for the post of Junior Works Manager” at the envelope containing applications and other stuffs. It is to be send through registered post at the address mentioned below:
Government of India,
Ministry of Defence,
Ordnance Factory Board,
10-A, Shaheed KBose Road,
Kolkata – 700001
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016 IOF Junior Works Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit card:
Syllabus, Exam Pattern will be revealed soon. And admit card will be published on its website 15-20 prior to the written examination. All will be updated on its certified website.
Advertisement Date: Updated Soon
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: March 2016
Official Website: www.ofbindia.gov.in