jnvst 6th class admission form 2016, jnvst 6th class entrance application 2016, jnvst vith class 2016 admission form, jawahar navodaya 6th class applications 2016, jawahar navodaya 6th class entrance 2016 form
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS has released the notification for the admission in NVS school which is situated in the states of all over India. The students interested in the application form of the Navaodya Vidyalaya Samiti for Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya pravesh pariksha 2015.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admissions 2016 JNVST Entrance Date:-
About the Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya pravesh pariksha 2015 :-
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pravesh Pariksha is established in the 1986 under national Education Scheme and now there are 598 JNVS are working in the 28 states in the India and 7 centrally Governed territories and JNVS provide the co education and residence for the poor students and talented candidates. Selection of the candidates will be based on the Written examination for class 6th Level and class 8th level regional exams. The JNVS school charges 200 rs per month for the students and other details are given in the web site and there is no fee for the SC, ST, girls and Physically handicapped students and BPL students of general category.
State wise no of schools is given below :-
|Arunachal pradesh||16||Himachal pradesh||12||Punjab||20+01|
|Andaman Nicobar||02||Jammu and Kashmir||17+01||Puducherry||4|
|Dadra nagar heavily||1||Madhya pradesh||48+2||Uttar pradesh||70+1|
Total no of seats in each NVS: in class 6 total 80 students are selected for the admission in class 6th through JNVST.
75% seats are reserved for rural areas students and 25% seats are for urban area student of concerned district of JNVS.
Reservation will be also applicable in the admission for reserved category candidates.
Exam Pattern and syllabus for the JNVS 2015:-
- The written examination compromises 100 objective type questions
- Duration of time will be 2 hours for the candidates
- Each question carries one mark each
- No negative Marking for the questions
- should be written in OCR ICR sheet
|Mental ability test (mansik yogyata pariksha)||50||50||60 minutes|
|Mathematic (ank Ganit )||25||25||30 minutes|
|Bhasha pariksha (language test)||25||25||30 Minutes|
How to Apply for the application of JNVS 2015 :-
- The candidates interested in the application can apply by downloading the application form from the BEO, BRC, DEO DISO, Government Primary School, office of Government JNVS.
- Then read the full notification carefully and fill the application the prescribed format
- Then submit the form in the Government office of the JNVS
- Before Last date that is 30th September 2015.
For more details and Latest updates the student has to visit the web site regularly.