High Court of Jharkhand has depicted a staffing process for various positions under advertisement number 01/Accts./2016. Applicant requested to submit their application form in prearranged format before last date of application submission i.e. 31st Mar 2016. Detailed information is stated below:
Jharkhand High Court Notification 2016 Assistant 308 Vacancy
Assistant of High Court: 100 Posts
General: 50 Posts
Scheduled Caste: 26 Posts
Scheduled Tribe: 10 Posts
Backward Caste-I: 09 Posts
Backward Caste-II: 05 Posts
Assistant in Judicial Academy Jharkhand: 02 Posts
General: 01 Post
Scheduled Tribe: 01 Post
Assistant/Clerk for Civil Courts and Family Courts of Jharkhand: 206 Posts
General: 83 Posts
Scheduled Tribe: 65 Posts
Scheduled Caste: 29 Posts
EBC (BC-I): 20 Posts
BC-II: 09 Posts
Assistant of High Court and Assistant in Judicial Academy Jharkhand:
Pay Scale of Rs 9300/- to 34800 with grade pay of Rs 4600
Assistant/Clerk for Civil Courts of Jharkhand:
Pay Scale of Rs 5200/- to 20200 with grade pay of Rs 2400
Assistant/Clerk for Family Courts of Jharkhand:
Pay Scale of Rs 5200/- to 20200 with grade pay of Rs 1900
- The applicant, who belongs to general category; has reached the age of 18 years but has not reached the age of 35 years as on 1st January, 2016 can apply for this.
- Those who belongs to EBC(BC-I) and (B-II) category, 38 years in case of Female (general, E.B.C & B.C) and 40 years in case of SC/ST category.
- Physically handicapped applicant has relaxation of five years.
- Applicant must hold graduation degree from prominent university accredited by govt. of India.
- Also have good working knowledge on computer and typing skill on it.
- An applicant needs to deposit Rs 500 as an application fee who belongs to General or E.B.C or BC category.
- And applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category need to pay Rs 125 as a registration fee.
- Registration fee will be deposited using demand draft prepared from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand.
Applicant requested to submit their application form in prearranged format at the contact address “Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand Ranchi”. Applicant need to attach all obligatory documents along with the form and send all documents through normal post before last date of application submission i.e. 31st Mar 2016. Application fee will be deposited through above mentioned method.
Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result:
Hall ticket will be published once the online application process will be closed. Cut off & result will be available once exam will be finished. Moreover, syllabus and examination dates will be published soon on its website for examination preparation.
Online Registration End Date: 31st Mar 2016