Jharkhand Police SI Constable Recruitment 2016-17 Upcoming Jobs
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will soon publish the recruitment notification 2016-17 to fill up the vacancies of Constable SI and many other posts in the police department of Jharkhand. Jharkhand police SI constable recruitment application forms will soon available on the official website of the Jharkhand police. The aspirants who are interested in joining Jharkhand Police service can use this opportunity and read this page for more updates regarding the upcoming notification of Jharkhand police notification.
Name of the org – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Name of the department – Jharkhand police department
Name of the post – constable, Sub inspector
Status of Notification – declared shortly
How to apply – The candidates who are interested read the Jharkhand Police notification and eligible apply through online mode by visiting at Jhpolice. For other details, candidates have to wait for official notification.
- For the aspirants of SC/ST category Rupees 125/- only and
- For General/OBC category candidates Rupees 500/-
Education Qualification: –
Applicants of Jharkhand police recruitment must have qualified HS/SSC/10th /12th/ graduation or any other qualification which is equal from any state or central authorized board/institution or university.
Age limit: –
Minimum and upper age limit for both men and women is 18 year and upper age limit differs from a category of aspirates like SC ST OBC PH and EXs. Candidates need to wait for some more time for updates.
The minimum height limit for the male candidates is 167.5 cm and chest of male candidates should be 81-86 cms.
The minimum Height limitation for female candidates is 152.4 cm.
Selection Process of Jharkhand Police: –
Candidates who have applied for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 have to attend for
- Written Test
- Physical standard test/PET and
- Document verification/Personal interview.
Admit cards –
Available 15 days before the test.
Jharkhand Police constable Syllabus 2017 exam pattern:-
- Question on General English questions: grammar, passage, vocabulary, error detection, synonyms, sentence arrangement, antonyms etc.
- Question on Reasoning: blood relation, van diagram, analytical & logical reasoning, and problem solving etc. topics.
- Question on Mathematics: Ratio, L.C.M & H.C.F, profit & loss, Time & work, SI & CI, DI, average, time & distance, percentage etc.
- Question on General awareness: Current GK, history Indian economy, Politics of India and Indian culture, etc.
Exam Pattern/ Model Papers –
The written exam model papers available in the Jharkhand Police official page candidates can visit the official page and download the PDF for reference.
For more details visit the page of Jharkhand Police official website.